Reviews for Attack of the Newborns
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 4/4
Wow, I LOVED THIS AMAZING FIC! Just wish there was more of it! ;o)
ValykirieRevolution chapter 25 . 12/29/2017
This is really well written, just so nice to see in a cross-over between these two series. As for all the Brotherhood aspects, I like those as well and the concept of less is more worked out in favor of the story. Sam and Dean's voices came out loud and clear. Also loved Leah-the best Twilight character-seriously it's so good to see a fic that understands the full might of her awesome. That series don't deserve her. I'm glad the imprinting didn't get too much attention b/c it would have bogged the story down and it was also nice to see the vampires weren't OP in this. The only thing that is disappointing me is at that the Cullens were not portrayed as the villians that they are; its that one thing that brings the whole fic down for me. Not even the idea that they are different, decent versions in this story. It just pulles me right out. I can't see Sam and Dean taking those assertions that they are good at face value at all; I am glad to see that there was so much tension there. I was honestly hoping for a fake-out and that the Cullens show their true colors at the end, but that didn't happen sadly. All in all, not bad.
Sitkah chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
It was awesome, though I wish there was a sequel... Whenever Dean mentioned Leah's 'tendrils', I wondered if she maybe kinda imprinted on him a little, tiny bit. Maybe that was just wishful thinking... god I wish they had some action
VerumUmbria chapter 23 . 2/15/2017
Did you read the short second life of bree tanner?
Theayonder chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Bit of a long shot but I wish there was a sequel to this one.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
Awesome story! Exactly what I was looking for in a Supernatural and Twilight crossover. Kinda wish there was a part two so all of them could meet Cas as well
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
lolzgirl12801 chapter 25 . 2/16/2016
It would be awesome if there was something with what happens when Dean comes back from hell.
FireInLife chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
"Secure enough in his masculinity" - A bit of a homophobic statement there, intended or not. It should be "secure in his sexuality", since gay men can be as masculine as straight men.

Although with Dean constantly saying he isn't gay and not interested, I doubt he really is secure in his sexuality. Straight men who are secure have no problem admitting a guy is handsome or graceful, it's the ones that stop to say they aren't gay that are insecure.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
D:
DAAAMNNNN
I thought for sure maybe there was a possible tiny chance that you'd resolve it in the epilogue... *cries*
Daaamn
yuuuuu
Dx

hahaha
I liked this story though. Isn't often that a twilight-related fic can be well written, in my opinion, and I liked how you portrayed everything... From Sam's desperation over the deal to Dean's fears and denials and Leah and Dean's fiery, then bittersweet relationship and the way the vampire adults weren't that bad and the kids were varying degrees of asshole-ishness while still being realistic characters... :P

I do wish you had resolved the SamUley's-control-issues thing, and Dean's deal... but I suppose this is as far as I get if you're sticking with canon... *cries*

great work though, neat fic. :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
Fuuuuuuuuuuu...-!

DAAANNNGGG
I was wondering and wondering what you were gonna do about the deal because you kept bringing it up and I knew there were two options - make your own solution or go with the ol' parting-in-sweet-sorrow speal - and you chose #2 and now it's all sad and wahhh...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
Hahahahaha! Dean and his car... xD

...Dude, I'm totally shipping Dean and Leah in this fic.
No offense in tended to people that liked others, just my opinion- but Leah was about one of the few reasonable characters I liked in Twilight. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Hahaha, "dean-itis."

Ahh... I liked Leah a lot in the books. In fact, she was one of the characters I really feel SM could have developed way more than she did. She opened up the can of worms of Leah's strange situation being the only female wolf, and all the complications, and then never revisited it...
And it rather pissed me off how inconsiderate of her everyone was.

Hahaha, I liked this chapter. And Dean is pretty awesome. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Hahaha, animagus. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
...I wonder if the cullens will smell Sam and Dean having been there, if those changes you applied are active now... :P