Reviews for Attack of the Newborns
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 25 . 2/28
D:
DAAAMNNNN
I thought for sure maybe there was a possible tiny chance that you'd resolve it in the epilogue... *cries*
Daaamn
yuuuuu
Dx

hahaha
I liked this story though. Isn't often that a twilight-related fic can be well written, in my opinion, and I liked how you portrayed everything... From Sam's desperation over the deal to Dean's fears and denials and Leah and Dean's fiery, then bittersweet relationship and the way the vampire adults weren't that bad and the kids were varying degrees of asshole-ishness while still being realistic characters... :P

I do wish you had resolved the SamUley's-control-issues thing, and Dean's deal... but I suppose this is as far as I get if you're sticking with canon... *cries*

great work though, neat fic. :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 24 . 2/28
Fuuuuuuuuuuu...-!

DAAANNNGGG
I was wondering and wondering what you were gonna do about the deal because you kept bringing it up and I knew there were two options - make your own solution or go with the ol' parting-in-sweet-sorrow speal - and you chose #2 and now it's all sad and wahhh...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 2/28
Hahahahaha! Dean and his car... xD

...Dude, I'm totally shipping Dean and Leah in this fic.
No offense in tended to people that liked others, just my opinion- but Leah was about one of the few reasonable characters I liked in Twilight. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 2/28
Hahaha, "dean-itis."

Ahh... I liked Leah a lot in the books. In fact, she was one of the characters I really feel SM could have developed way more than she did. She opened up the can of worms of Leah's strange situation being the only female wolf, and all the complications, and then never revisited it...
And it rather pissed me off how inconsiderate of her everyone was.

Hahaha, I liked this chapter. And Dean is pretty awesome. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 2/28
Hahaha, animagus. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/28
...I wonder if the cullens will smell Sam and Dean having been there, if those changes you applied are active now... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 2/28
Heheheh, I can't wait for their reactions when they find out it's freaking sparkly vampires. ha. :P
Interesting so far... :)
19Teardrop94 chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
I usually don't cry when reading fanfics unless they really touch me deeply, but I did in this one. They way they all acted and with superb non-OOCness. This is one of the best crossovers I've read of Twilight and Supernatural. As others have said, I loved the touching ending; it really made me cry the most. The way she reacted was simply detailed, but I could still imagine all of it happening. I could imagine the entire story as a movie. That happens a lot with most things I read- When I imagine words as something seen physically, I think it actually happened in the story or movie that I watched.

Is there going to be a sequel? I don't think having one would ruin the ending of this story at all. It'll add more spice and dang-good excitement! Hope you write it!

-Tear
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
Loved loved loved it! Though I must admit I cried like a baby at the very last line. You did an amazing job.
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Will we soon read a sequel? This was excellent!
tartkiwifruit chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
ahaha omg i love this chapter. jessicas thoughts are so over the top but so accurate! (of girls in general i mean. it been too long since i read the twilight series for me to pass judgements on individual characters.) sam's act was also great-i envisioned it exactly the way they do it in thw show. awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This story NEEDS a sequel!
Genghis Swan chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
I generally hate Twilight, but still, this was pretty great. And let's be honest, the main reason I want to see a sequel is for the "these aren't vampires, these are douchebags" quote.
resilientsoul chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
I've finished this story for 3rd time and it still rocks please write a sequel pretty please
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2013