Reviews for Always With You
DramioneAddiction chapter 32 . 11/22
I love it! I absolutely love it! Made me forget that my throat is burning and that my nose is stuffed! So thank you for a truly amazing story!
DramioneAddiction chapter 28 . 11/22
YES! I love it!
DramioneAddiction chapter 27 . 11/22
I when I read this and ch229 is out which where you find about Saena Mogami's past. And can't help but feel bad. Oh but I LOVE YOUR STORY. I actually started reading Runaway Royalty, until I realized it was a companion piece to this one. So I paused and read it and am SO glad that I did. I also bad grammar when typing this due to it being nearly two combined with me being sick. But I had to say that I love this.
misherukuro chapter 32 . 11/18
Lovely fic thanks for the read. ~,~
era-romance chapter 32 . 11/1
loved it
1sunfun chapter 32 . 10/2
NIce and interesting story.
Idhana chapter 6 . 7/20
Boring?! That, boring? No way! I love when the main characters are tortures in this way. Though, poor Kurosaki, you stand no chance...
Sandaime chapter 6 . 6/30
Hello, this chapter wasn't boring at all! I find your stories very interesting and somehow reels the reader in! I hope that you continue to make more great stories.
Bosia chapter 32 . 6/6
I absolutely loved this story!
Diafthora chapter 9 . 5/31
The separation of kyoko and her characters does make sense but I don't get how this film could be her debut since she hasn't graduated from the love me department yet
Diafthora chapter 7 . 5/31
Thumbs up for working in the reactions of different characters :)
Diafthora chapter 6 . 5/31
For my taste there are to many commercial breaks in relation to what little happens otherwise the chapter is good :)
Amber chapter 26 . 5/14
Hai, leavesfallingup-sempai. I just wanted to say that if Choshi-san's okaa-san really did love him, she would have been, at least temporarily, blinded from the death of her son to admit his mistakes and would be blaming Kyoko for his death before she realized that it was his own fault. Just my own opinion and I know you've already completed the story so I just wanted to post this as constructive criticism.
Rainy-Round chapter 31 . 4/28
Did u make the songs? If not what are the two songs called the one from this chapter and the the one Sho made. They r really good! And that's and understated.
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 4/1
To me this chapter wasn' t boring at all. At first, I was surprised that Director Kurasaki would have feelings for Kyouko in this story, but it is an interesting triangle nevertheless. I especially loved the balancing and objective perspective that the predatory Nishimura Rumiko offered. It offer an interesting pacing. Finally, I loved seeing her new scene on the monitor. It was hard to tell from the last chapter how she was touched, so that scene made things easier to imagine. Thank. I'm really enjoying your story so far. By the way, are you familiar with the Taiwanese drama, Extravagant Challenge. Please PM me with your thoughts.
Your newest reader,