Reviews for Always With You
:) thanks for writing!
Esgelneril chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Amazing
MWEH chapter 32 . 11/29/2016
Really sweet, I liked this story very much! And although you're no songwriter, you did an amazing job with the songs after all
LittleChomper chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
the fact that there's a lot of director drawing lottery for recording the wedding is totally cute and heartwarming.
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Not confusing, just hilarious. It's not often you see a police station used as a clown car
Michiyo chapter 32 . 8/4/2016
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story :) definitely one of my favorites
Michiyo chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
With 10 chapters left i must say, dear author, that you have created such a roller coaster of emotions in your creation.. Well done!
Michiyo chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Julie smiled teasingly at her son, "You better catch that girl or I may disown you and keep her.

I love this line rofl xD
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 32 . 7/10/2016
LOVED IT! 3
ladygraywolf chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
you did a wonderful job on this story..Thank you so much...Look forward to many more. Good luck on your mangas.
ladygraywolf chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Not sappy, but full of love. Good job. Keep it up, you are doing great.
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
It's ok I love Julie's character, she is a very strong person and is so much like Ren. You can't help but want to hug them both. You have done a great job on this story. Never apologize when writing, cause the stories usually come from the heart and it's never wrong. Write what you feel and it will always be good.
ladygraywolf chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
this is getting interesting, it's amazing how fast and well Kyoko picks things up when acting.. she is a real natural .
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
JULIE SWAN is clearly not someone to messed up with.
Im having goosebumps... brrrrrrr so cold!
moon1era chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
wow gorgeous! haha.
but I really wanna read kyoko and ren in traditional wedding with all the kimonos..
I cant imagine...