Reviews for Always With You
Bananarock509 chapter 32 . 12/3
Oh I love that! Twins!
Kyoko-Haddock chapter 18 . 11/7
I don't want Kanae to end up with Hiou
I loved it! I hope the manga will go in a similar direction. Thank you for this story
The story is good. But this chapter was amazing. Really funny
jordimiyai chapter 9 . 9/14
Hi! I love this fic so far but ummm I'm from Argentina and I swear I have no idea what the heck is a Argentinian (not argentine btw) Matador. We don't do the bulls thing like they do in Spain. We had 'gauchos' who were like third world cowboys, with knives instead of guns and 'alpargatas' instead of those really cool boots hehe
Beyond that I am really enjoying your writing style.
So true chapter 20 . 8/3
"I told her she was beautiful and in the Love me section...oh no!"
I Iove that line so much I can't even
It just shows how much Ren knows Kyoko and how on point your Kyoko is asdfghjkl
Animallover chapter 32 . 7/5
I loved this! It's really good!
Animallover chapter 30 . 7/5
Ahaha, wedding chaos all around! I love it!
Animallover chapter 27 . 7/5
I can see Lory sulking over losing two of his precious LoveMe members! Ahaha, you go Maria! I love how she's so commanding.
Animallover chapter 26 . 7/5
Are you aware that you gave the doctor the same name as the director of Dark Moon? How come you didn't mention Ren's eyes being green when he shared his story on the show? Oh, I was thinking this in an earlier chapter, but then I forgot to mention it; Ren has two expressions that show his feelings for Kyoko. One is The Emperor of the Night, and that expresses the lust he feels for Kyoko. The other expression is his Heavenly Smile which expresses all the warm, loving feelings he has for her. So in this chapter when you said he gave her his "Emperor of the Night Smile", based off of the context, it should have been his Heavenly Smile. I still love this story!
Animallover chapter 23 . 7/5
I'm glad Sho was able to get to this point in your story and I really hope they have him reach this point in the manga. I've felt for a while that the way Kyoko and Sho always bicker with and antagonize each other is rather similar to the way a pair of siblings interact with each other. I actually really like the song you made!
Animallover chapter 20 . 7/5
I was inwardly screaming and banging my head when I was reading about all the stupid misunderstandings those two idiots had! Of course those misunderstandings are completely typical of them so you did a good job with that. It's just so frustrating! I'm so glad Kanae did the smart thing.
Animallover chapter 18 . 7/5
Are there really people who grow 22 centimeters in a year? That seems like a hell of a lot. Of course, that's perfect for Hio since he wants Kanae to take his feelings seriously.
Animallover chapter 15 . 7/5
'Kouhei' should be 'kouhai'. I'm glad all the girls formed such a close bond with Julie!
Animallover chapter 13 . 7/5
I figured Kyoko and Aiko would kick those men's asses. Choshi is really stupid to have not thought of Kyoko or Aiko being good enough to do that.