Reviews for Always With You
Idhana chapter 6 . 7/20
Boring?! That, boring? No way! I love when the main characters are tortures in this way. Though, poor Kurosaki, you stand no chance...
Sandaime chapter 6 . 6/30
Hello, this chapter wasn't boring at all! I find your stories very interesting and somehow reels the reader in! I hope that you continue to make more great stories.
Bosia chapter 32 . 6/6
I absolutely loved this story!
Diafthora chapter 9 . 5/31
The separation of kyoko and her characters does make sense but I don't get how this film could be her debut since she hasn't graduated from the love me department yet
Diafthora chapter 7 . 5/31
Thumbs up for working in the reactions of different characters :)
Diafthora chapter 6 . 5/31
For my taste there are to many commercial breaks in relation to what little happens otherwise the chapter is good :)
Amber chapter 26 . 5/14
Hai, leavesfallingup-sempai. I just wanted to say that if Choshi-san's okaa-san really did love him, she would have been, at least temporarily, blinded from the death of her son to admit his mistakes and would be blaming Kyoko for his death before she realized that it was his own fault. Just my own opinion and I know you've already completed the story so I just wanted to post this as constructive criticism.
Rainy-Round chapter 31 . 4/28
Did u make the songs? If not what are the two songs called the one from this chapter and the the one Sho made. They r really good! And that's and understated.
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 4/1
To me this chapter wasn' t boring at all. At first, I was surprised that Director Kurasaki would have feelings for Kyouko in this story, but it is an interesting triangle nevertheless. I especially loved the balancing and objective perspective that the predatory Nishimura Rumiko offered. It offer an interesting pacing. Finally, I loved seeing her new scene on the monitor. It was hard to tell from the last chapter how she was touched, so that scene made things easier to imagine. Thank. I'm really enjoying your story so far. By the way, are you familiar with the Taiwanese drama, Extravagant Challenge. Please PM me with your thoughts.
Your newest reader,
Kittyhawk09
betty4794 chapter 32 . 3/4
woohoo i really love all your books... this is the 4th book that i've read... and i think you are wonderful with romances... you bring out a flair to it
crystallyte chapter 15 . 2/15
Omg I am fangirling so much over this story. *squeals*
Just found it
Cannot put it down 3
Paper Peony chapter 14 . 2/2
lmao... what a reverse-harem!
rayningnight chapter 17 . 1/27
Just thought I'd drop a note that I like the story so far!
-Rayne
analise17 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Yashiro's gonna die. XD
Liana Legaspi chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
This was amazing in every way. Your writing style is so unique - you speak directly to your readers, but in a way that doesn't come across as tacky, more like a reporter covering a ground-breaking story. I love the way you lay out everyone's relationships, from Chiori's slight idolization of Kyoko to Hio's infatuation with Kanae... It was perfect. The fact that you posted all of this in fifteen days (unless my computer's mistaken) is incredibly impressive.

Thank you for your talent and your time. :)