Reviews for Always With You
Tirion Fordring chapter 2 . 1/28
this chapter reminded me of that creepy fucking folgers commercial about the brother and sister who looked a little "too" close to each other... you remember that? The brother comes home from west africa with a present for his sister, and she puts the bow on him and says he's her present this year?

that was creepy as fuck...
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
beautiful story !
IrogicalArgument chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
I truly love this story. It has been one of my favorites to read and re-read whenever I need something happy. You did a wonderful job bringing these characters to life and keeping them in character throughout your story. Such an amazing job... And sorry about the mmm review a few chapters back, my touch screen spazzed.
IrogicalArgument chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
Mmm
DramioneAddiction chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
I love it! I absolutely love it! Made me forget that my throat is burning and that my nose is stuffed! So thank you for a truly amazing story!
DramioneAddiction chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
YES! I love it!
DramioneAddiction chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
I when I read this and ch229 is out which where you find about Saena Mogami's past. And can't help but feel bad. Oh but I LOVE YOUR STORY. I actually started reading Runaway Royalty, until I realized it was a companion piece to this one. So I paused and read it and am SO glad that I did. I also bad grammar when typing this due to it being nearly two combined with me being sick. But I had to say that I love this.
misherukuro chapter 32 . 11/18/2015
Lovely fic thanks for the read. ~,~
era-romance chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
loved it
1sunfun chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
NIce and interesting story.
1sunfun
Idhana chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Boring?! That, boring? No way! I love when the main characters are tortures in this way. Though, poor Kurosaki, you stand no chance...
Sandaime chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Hello, this chapter wasn't boring at all! I find your stories very interesting and somehow reels the reader in! I hope that you continue to make more great stories.
Bosia chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story!
Diafthora chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
The separation of kyoko and her characters does make sense but I don't get how this film could be her debut since she hasn't graduated from the love me department yet
Diafthora chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Thumbs up for working in the reactions of different characters :)