Reviews for Always With You
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 32 . 7/10
LOVED IT! 3
ladygraywolf chapter 32 . 6/23
you did a wonderful job on this story..Thank you so much...Look forward to many more. Good luck on your mangas.
ladygraywolf chapter 25 . 6/23
Not sappy, but full of love. Good job. Keep it up, you are doing great.
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 6/23
It's ok I love Julie's character, she is a very strong person and is so much like Ren. You can't help but want to hug them both. You have done a great job on this story. Never apologize when writing, cause the stories usually come from the heart and it's never wrong. Write what you feel and it will always be good.
ladygraywolf chapter 6 . 6/22
this is getting interesting, it's amazing how fast and well Kyoko picks things up when acting.. she is a real natural .
JULIE SWAN is clearly not someone to messed up with.
Im having goosebumps... brrrrrrr so cold!
moon1era chapter 31 . 3/3
wow gorgeous! haha.
but I really wanna read kyoko and ren in traditional wedding with all the kimonos..
I cant imagine...
kiki638 chapter 30 . 2/18
That was so funny especially the begining. It made me think wrong lol i felt like a pervert but who wouldnt think that way with the way it was worded.
Tirion Fordring chapter 2 . 1/28
this chapter reminded me of that creepy fucking folgers commercial about the brother and sister who looked a little "too" close to each other... you remember that? The brother comes home from west africa with a present for his sister, and she puts the bow on him and says he's her present this year?

that was creepy as fuck...
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
beautiful story !
IrogicalArgument chapter 32 . 12/10/2015
I truly love this story. It has been one of my favorites to read and re-read whenever I need something happy. You did a wonderful job bringing these characters to life and keeping them in character throughout your story. Such an amazing job... And sorry about the mmm review a few chapters back, my touch screen spazzed.
IrogicalArgument chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
Mmm
AJohnlockAddict chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
I love it! I absolutely love it! Made me forget that my throat is burning and that my nose is stuffed! So thank you for a truly amazing story!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
YES! I love it!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
I when I read this and ch229 is out which where you find about Saena Mogami's past. And can't help but feel bad. Oh but I LOVE YOUR STORY. I actually started reading Runaway Royalty, until I realized it was a companion piece to this one. So I paused and read it and am SO glad that I did. I also bad grammar when typing this due to it being nearly two combined with me being sick. But I had to say that I love this.