Reviews for The Raikage
Sabrina chapter 19 . 27m
Update plz
XHinataLoveX chapter 3 . 11/29
Hmm... i honestly love this story so far, but, i believe it is a bit too long winded. you could cut 80 percent of those introductions of people and have the same effect. i read the first sentence of each paragraph and skimmed the rest after a while, and i got the same effect.

It's too... long, i just think it would be much better if all that was cut, i mean i appreciate you as a writer, all that must have taken a long time to write, but it was just to much, it was boring, i don't like long winded character introductions, i like to see the character speak for themselves. maybe small flash-backs to introduce them, or skim over the last ten years in a flash back. or completely go over the ten years instead of skipping them, i mean, that war would have been a good arc, as well as half of the things said here. Hell you could have multiplied the word count ten fold if you did that, and it would make it really interesting, rather than all these boring lectures of characters that probably wont be there for anything interesting later in the story.

The ten years would have made Naruto easier to accept as his personality took a dramatic change. it's tricky to imagine such a huge change so suddenly.

non-the-less, it is a good story so far. I enjoy it and will continue reading it in hopes of less wind and more... action, or something to grab my attention better.
Yo, I'm back for this chapter as well, still seems to be way to long. Also. Your over seeking your words by writing in italics and then parentheses. It's kinda pointless. Other than that and some normal spelling errors. Not to bad I would say. I'll be back again for the next chapter. Ja ne
Okay over all the plot seems to be decent at this stage. The chapters however are wayyy to long. And that was a metric fuckton of OC's man, I seriously hope they play a role in the story. Can't wait to continue the story. Ja ne -Tempest.
Harrylg11 chapter 19 . 11/19
Yo love the story
Am really intrigued on how you chose the Direction in which the story has gonna
Keep it up
I really how you haven't abandoned this story
I really wanted to read about how Temari would react to her being married off to naruto and as well as the mizukage Mei Terimi. Also how naruto will react to finally finding out that Hinata loves him
So I hope that you continue this story
flame55 chapter 18 . 11/14
This is great when will u update this story
Sabrina chapter 19 . 11/10
Plz plz Update the story i can't wait
Sabrina chapter 19 . 11/5
Plz Update the story its so good
Computer Warlord chapter 3 . 11/3
The POV is weird. Why do I have to hear about the raikages special ball with blue engravings? It feels like Information is being shoved down my throat.
jonnywolf chapter 19 . 11/3
one of the best naruto banishment stories i have read and believe me iv read plente cant wait for the next chapter hope life gives you the chance to continue this wonderful story specialy becouse is one of my personal favorite characters in the naruto verse i wish to see his reaction in this story see ya
Dumbledore chapter 11 . 10/31
While you do need someone to check the grammar of the first chapters that's like the only thing bad this whole fic has, everything else is exelent
You smart cookie Get 10 points to ravenclaw
Oh god imagining sasukes face when he sees naruto being so much cooler than him gives me life
Thanks for the exelent (very long!) fic
jonnywolf chapter 1 . 10/28
its goooood
mmaallek chapter 19 . 10/28
Amazing Fic, Shane I discovered it so late.

The only problem I have with it are the use of other Anime materials such as the Ishida's.

I guess it is missing some type of romance/suggestive themes, because the guy does have, (is it?) 11 wives. So maybe more scenes like when Naruto went to Kumo infiltrate and get his medical files, that scene with him and Yugito on the air craft leaving, is what is needed.
All in all I loved it, and I really hope you continue the Fic.
annemaze chapter 19 . 10/28
Cant wait for the next chapter...been pretty hooked up ...great fic...:-)
BiQly chapter 3 . 10/27
Your OC description is awfully long. I just skip all of it but stop to read the name. Almost drop cuz of it.
2,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »