Reviews for The Raikage
Ms C chan chapter 4 . 4/19
I felt that the plot was moving very slow due to a lot of unnecessary, detailed descriptions of events, people etc etc...Some things which I felt were not relevant to the storyline was also very very much described which frustrated me at times and I would just skip these...other than this and a few minor grammar mistakes, the storyline was good which is sometimes hard to find...I loved this story and hope you update
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 19 . 4/13
I have given up on this story. you just had to end this chapter on a cliffhanger
Cynaotic chapter 4 . 4/10
Wait a second... Lee would be dead, how would he run a living people place?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 15 . 4/9
Damn Naruto have at least 12 wives... poor Hinata... cry
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 4/9
That is a lot of wife...
Shu Ouma GC chapter 9 . 4/9
God like Naruto and Kumo lmao
Jujuland chapter 11 . 4/1
As I listen to this, I play battle cats.
jinsoju chapter 4 . 3/27
Future readers word of warning... Lots of. back story, character descriptions of their clothes, and flashbacks every now and then. Once you get past some of it the story is a lot more easier to follow.
The Dragon Nidhogg chapter 7 . 3/27
This chapter made me cry like crazy. Hinata was saddest, surprisingly followed by Kiba as a close second. I think almost forgot he was still alive for a moment. Love this story and hope to see it finish.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 3/24
why? didn't his mother allowed Minato to deal Kyuubi in him by holding Kyuubi with her chains? so why? it doesn't makes fucking Sense.
Doommeister chapter 2 . 3/24
I would like to read this but I cannot get past chapter 2 as your writing is awful.
NaruChoco48 chapter 2 . 3/23
Your story is really interesting and entetaining to read, but please find a beta-reader. The grammar is um...less than ideal. I understand if you speak a different language or are a kid though, so...
Felon GT chapter 17 . 3/22
Come on you said you're going to do a remake, it's been over two months ,when when will you publish it?
biohazzard777 chapter 19 . 3/20
Good fic. Is on haitus or is it abandoned?
Princess chapter 13 . 3/16