Reviews for The Raikage
nelsotan chapter 3 . 12/23/2022
So I like the story a lot so far based on where it’s going the only thing is when you introduce 17 or so characters in a row with a paragraph of back story it becomes tideous and mind numbing after awhile , I can’t even really remember half of them and I just read the chapter.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 19 . 11/11/2022
I seriously hope you update this cuz I really want to know what happens to hinata
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 11/5/2022
Tsuande and Tsunade should meet. I bet they'd have a lot in common.
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 10/31/2022
You DID realized, back when you wrote this, that “Sairento Kiringu” is just Japlish for “silent killing”, yes? So you can just say “silent killing”. No need to torture yourself writing out the “English words with a Japanese accent” technique names..
PaleFeed chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
I tried to read this but it felt like I was getting pimp slapped by a wall of text. The first two chapters are like 40000 words of only context.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2022
Your story is just like the Lord of the Rings Triology,there is a backstory for everything ,but in the end it only enhances the storytelling
nimaroma52 chapter 1 . 10/6/2022
Tu historia es increible por favor actualiza por favor pues es una joya en toda regla
Aedwards179 chapter 8 . 9/13/2022
Those anbu are giving away way too much info to lee and friends.
Itatchifanboy chapter 19 . 9/10/2022
This story could have been really good if there was not so much bulk of side character development who are not important.
LeeZanda chapter 4 . 9/5/2022
Ngentot. I'm speechless looking at the spelling and grammar. Not to say the wall of text. Suffice to say that I was less than pleased.
guest999 chapter 14 . 8/31/2022
not a fan of the Harem either. I get that it's technically part of the Clan Restoration Act, but I can't see Naruto doing that
guest999 chapter 14 . 8/31/2022
not bad but your chapters are NEEDLESSLY LONG!

you have an overabundance of info, to many runoff sentences to count, and the chapters are NEEDLESSLY LONG which is actually extremely annoying
guest999 chapter 6 . 8/29/2022
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOO MANY OC CHARACTERS AND A LOT OF NEEDLESS INFORMATION.
the story is good ish but seriously you went completely overboard with the amount of OCs
Billy Cook chapter 6 . 8/21/2022
Please continue this story
Little-Red711 chapter 4 . 8/20/2022
why are kumo ninjas telling them so much information that could get them killed. auugghhhhh
3,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »