Reviews for The Raikage
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 10/16
Trying to get into this, I really am. But DAMN information overload.
EndingF4te chapter 4 . 10/10
Is "The Hold" based off of Hozuki Prison from Naruto Shippuden: Blood Prison?
adammflatt chapter 3 . 10/2
I’m sticking with the story because you did a great job on the beginning, but you have too much backstory explained, especially here for all your OCs. I would recommend that in the future if you have a situation like this you give a quick sentence or two with the super relevant info in the story and put the full backstories in an AN at the end of the chapter. Additionally while you write exceptionally when discussing current actions, the banishment and battle on the ship, your writing is not as great when discussing the backstory
Cezar A FG chapter 19 . 9/29
SIGUE
lara5170 chapter 19 . 9/25
This is an amazing story but is it not being continued? I would really like to read more
lara5170 chapter 13 . 9/24
What was Danzo doing during the invasion? He didn't fight or attack. Does Sasuke know that Danzo was involved with the annihilation of his clan and has 10 or 11 sharingan eyes in his body?
korlinki chapter 1 . 9/21
he just run out of food in Forest Author I know this is fanfic and you must always end chapter with suspension but you suck at this and 2 who even give a single fuck about review story from 5 y.
biginferno chapter 19 . 9/15
I wish this was a completed story and also I was hoping Samui would become one of naruto's wives as well
whiteabyss89 chapter 19 . 9/13
I seriously hope you don’t allow Hinata into the harem, it’s gotten quite large as it is already.

Seriously looking forward to the next chapter along with the continuation of Rise of the Raikage.
h chapter 2 . 9/1
Too many mistakes.
Too much of sob in this chapter
My biggest criticism would be 1: Tsunade and Jiraiya being stopped by anything so short several S rank ninjas cuz they're working together. 2: Sakura still having her superhuman strength which implies Tsunade still taught her after treating Naruto so badly and joining in on the we hate Naruto train.
Stupid fucking retarded thing
stylo1 chapter 1 . 8/14
did not like this, first a lot of bs in chapter one where laws are applied as they see fit resulting in narutos banishment. then a cliffhanger with naruto vs itatchi. a large time skip of 10 year, a total recap of what happend since then to konoha (like i care) now a chapter about how kumo has changed under the new riakage and how it looks (again who gives a fuck). meanwhile we have only the summary to hint at the fact that naruto broke free of his seals and grown real strong, so it is a matter of time before we are left haning again to revisit those 10 year from naruto's pov.

im not saying it is a bad story, it is quite wel written actually. i am just saying i dont like it, using rules when they fit the story even though it is bs, skipping large parts to later recap it, somehow akatsuki is on hold for 10 years, and ofc orochimaru has gathered a new army cause those grow on trees. and in the end i have no doubt naruto will help konoha for those 10 ppl he likes bah!
tinktinkkyllz chapter 3 . 8/9
idk y you going into such detail like we go sit here and remember this shit its starting to make the story trash asf
3,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »