Reviews for Harry Snape And The Sorcerer's Stone
captainwhiteshadow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'm fairly certain you completely plagiarized this chapter, word for word from the book, with the only change being you switched James Potter to Severus Snape. I know it's just , but you can still get in some serious trouble for that.

I'll keep reading, but I really hope you at least tried to make this story your own idea and changed the events that occur throughout the book because Harry is now Severus's son and not James's.
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Whilst its great to know that Severus never became a death eater and that he was able to marry the woman he loved Lily. But its sad that both he and Lily died at the hands of Volde-mort.

So if Sirius is free and he'd mentioned Remus...but whatever happened to him after the Snape's death? Also what about Peter "Wormtail" Pettigrew? What did Harry's godfather James Potter do that has Sirius so angry? I can't wait to find out who betrayed the Snape's location to Voldemort?

If Lucius never married Narcissa Black, who did? Doesn't Lucius have an heir? Who were Lily and Severus's close friends (apart from Sirius, Remus...etc)? Who made the decision to place young Harry Snape with the Dursleys?

I can't wait to find out just what house young Harry will be sorted into...and who he'll make friends with? Doubt he'll make friends with any toerags, bullies or unintelligent, prejudiced people?
Sanity and Katlin chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
i know i know... anyways... you have Hagrid tell them about the stone and they're trying to find out about it... then you have them looking for Flamel... confused? just thought i'd imform you of that little fact
Marz1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Seems you just pasted snape over potter and took the rest directly from the book. Maybe you should just condense or summarize if you aren't going to change anything but the name of one character.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Is it going to be different?
digigirl02 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Nice, I am glad that Harry inherited his parent's talents for potions.
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Nice, I am glad that they are all together, and I enjoy reading about the Hufflepuffs as well.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Nice, I like it so far.
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Nice, I am glad that Sirius was the one to meet up with Harry first.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Interesting, I am looking forward to how this is going to turn out.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
what going to happen next
ShineX chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
explanation was very rushed
ShineX chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
A little rushed, but I can understand why
ShineX chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very interesting concept, I just hope you won't make an alternate canon. Either way, something to look into
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 17 . 1/6/2010