Reviews for Harry Snape And The Sorcerer's Stone
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
Wow what an utterely brilliant story, I am eagerly looking forward to reading both of the sequels to this story as well. It's amazing how just the fact that Severus turned his life around and later married Lily who gave birth to Harry. Can change so many other people's lives as well. Harry really is so like both of his parents. Though I am sad that Severus is dead, as he's one of my other favorite characters!
Binka Fudge chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
This is one of the more unique versions of the canon books I've read, well done on all the changes, it's nice to see Harry in Hufflepuff for once and him being smarter than the average bear too. I find it interesting that Malfoy is potions master and Dumbledore's spy. There seems to be an extra person on Harry's side, Snape having joined forces with the marauders at some point, it can only be a good thing though right? I'm glad Sirius isn't in Azkaban, but I really feel for James, I hope he escapes like in POA, although now i think on it a stag might find it a bit more difficult to slip through the bars and swim to safety than a dog did. You never said what the note with the invisibility cloak read, did it belong to Severus and was handed down by Dumbledore, or was it still James', in which case how did James get it to Harry? Perhaps James isn't in Azkaban at all, but on the run, I do hope so. It is possible, because he might not have acted the same as Sirius did. Are we to assume Malfoy is helping Dumbledore and Harry because he was Severus' best friend once upon a time and he told Voldemort the prophecy that got Sev and Lily killed? Or was he in love with Lily too. Nah, that'd be too much, Sev James and Lucius? Poor Draco Malfoy not being born, although you could bring him in as Lucius slightly younger brother, he could've been in the same year as Sirius brother Regulus at school? I do hope you include the Weasley twins at some point, they're two of my favourite people and I'd hate to see them left out. Oh, and the reason I stopped to review now instead of at the very end, Hagrid told the trio about the stone, but when Hermione showed the other two her book they acted as though they didn't know about the stone, might want to check that and do a bit of editing. Ok, think I've exhausted my brain with all these ideas, not that they matter anyway.
LyricalZodiac chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
cool story nice job
angelvan105 chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
wow this story is most amazingly interesting and best story i ever read! awesome job!
RhiMayFAN chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
Wow! AH Harry has a philosiphers stone ... !
Beth5572 chapter 17 . 8/25/2009

Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Good story- but try for a little more variance in the next story.
notwritten chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Thanks for sharing this cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
JWOHPfan chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Awesome story! Can we just skip over Harry's summer with the Dumbly's and get right to the next chapter at Hogwarts? Sorry,I just get tired of that family!
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Brilliant ending and I liked the fight scene between Voldemort and Harry. Will someone be possessed by Tom Riddle's diary next year?
JWOHPfan chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Oh I can't wait to see how they get rid of Quirrel or will they do it the same way as JK did it? I like how they learned to charm Fluffy and how they took care of the troll. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Good chapter.
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 8/24/2009

Beth5572 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009

David Fishwick chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
I thought Professor Sprout's punishment of taking off 100 points was a little harsh. Please update soon thanks.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »