Reviews for Harry Snape And The Sorcerer's Stone
James018 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Good chapter. Is James going to be the Prisoner of Azkaban, then? You seemed to hint at that just slightly, with Sirius saying James was jealous.

Only four chapters in, and I'm already really into it. Keep writing!
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009

Script Kiddie chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I'm surprised. But this chapter is well written. Are these two people related? I want to know.
notwritten chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Very interesting and cool. thanks for sharing it. Keep smiling. :-)
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Awesome story so far. Please add more soon
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Okay I see that you break away from canon very well. This makes me eager to read more. So hurry and update fast. Can't wait till he meets James. Will James have a Snape role?
xo-harlequin girl-xo chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Oh me likey. .

I look forward to seeing how you change the story around.
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This is interesting to reading. Have a cool day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
omega13a chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I hate the Dursleys and anyone like them. Its sad that that I'm related to some people who are worse than them. I don't blame Harry for wanting to get away from them. When my Dursley-like relatives are in town, I avoid them as best I can... Its a pity none of the Dursleys were punished for how they treated Harry in cannon. Anyways, keep up the good work!
James018 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Interesting start. Will be interesting to see how it deviates from the real thing. There's a fine margin between simply regurgitating the books and going completely off the rails, and if you can manage to get it in the middle, I think, this'll be a vrey good story.
omega13a chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
A rather unusual way of doing Severus is Harry's father. You are going to need to be creative (Which I know you are. I never saw Hermione being Slytherin's heir coming in your other story) to get people interested in this because at first glance, this looks its going to be the same as cannon with a minor change that won't effect anything. (I hope you don't get offended by what I just said.) Anyways, keep up the good work!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is not a flame. Instead of just copying word for word with the exception of the name Snape, do something more creative. With that said, can't wait to see the changes you do make. In this story is Snape popular while James is the geek he bullies. Because that wouldn't do a whole lot.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6