Reviews for The Taming of the Brat
Hiyah chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Yeah...characters had depth. I like how they seemed to develop to! Awesome story:)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
When wil u write the next one
ENZIO chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
You should really write some more with these characters, I think you do a good job with the different personalities and the interaction's they have with each other.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Coraline 3's line at the end was hilarious. Nice job!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Uh-oh, Coraline 2 was good at first then she turned bad again. Again, PLEASE make a sequel, if you can! :D I love it! :D Poor Coraline 2...for once. :D

Well, as all the Russians say...

Dasvidanya!

*Queen Coraline*

:D
The Laugher1234 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Great.

Very Interesting,

U did really good with the behaviors of the 3 coralines and caroline.

Coraline 3 speaks the truth.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
LOL! Well done! *eagerly applauds Coraline 2's punishment* Update soon!
The Laugher1234 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Finally Coraline 2 AKA The Daughter of The Wicked Witch of West gets punished.

This is great.

De Javu with the mirror but still good.

How come Caroline doesn't have Bf, seeing since she's the perfect one in the family.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Yay you updated! Update again soon! :D Maybe you should make a sequel to this, if Wormtail96 will let you. I'm sure he probably will! :D Bye! :D

Well, as all the Russians say...

Dasvidanya!

*Queen Coraline*

:D
Rum Tum Tuggette chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
please update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Ooh, Coraline 2 is in big trouble. *begins listening to the beginning of 'Mr. Heatmiser' by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy* Just a question. Why do you like corporal punishment? Your parents didn't abuse you when you were little, did they? I wasn't saying that unkindly, I was just a little concerned. So, anyway, update soon!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Poor Caroline! I was actually surprised that Coraline 2 didn't eat like a pig at dinnertime like usual. :D Update soon! Pretty please with sugar on top? (Puts on puppy dog face and whimpers)

Oh, and, by the way, what's the Beldam gonna do to her spoiled fat daughter? Huh?