Reviews for So Much Fun To Play With
Twinchy chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
*wails for the poor Winchesters*

Bringing up Dean's time in Hell was a very low blow, even for a demon IMHO. The older man's "consent" (if one even wants to call it that) surely had nothing to do with liking it, not by a long stretch.

And in a disturbing way it was fitting for the demon having Sam witness part of it. This was meant to be torture for both of them, after all.

Now I'll just go into my corner and weep for the brothers. This terrifying image will take a while to dim and portrayed perfectly what Dean was talking about in "No Rest For The Wicked" when stating that the demons (and other supernatural creatures) knew very well and took advantage of what they were willing to do for each other.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
What a horrible situation for both brothers - who will each have to live with their end of what happened that night.

I can see Dean giving in to the terrible suggestion though. Anything that might save his brother would have been at least worth pondering. *cringes*
Nana56 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Wow! Very dark, indeed! This is the only scenario I can envision that would cause them to participate like that.

Not generally my cup of tea, but nicely done, anyway. :)
Merisha chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This could be a testament to just how strong Dean really is. Sammy and Dean both thought he was weak when he returned from hell, but here he can just shut down at will. I think the thing that breaks Dean is what he became, not what they did to him. Powerful stuff bud, very insightful.

Hugs and luv

An awed Mish
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG bud ... you wasn't joking when you said it was dark ... but it's still awesome! The demons are messing with the pretty's head, even when he's out of hell :( - and he would sacrifice anything to keep Sammy safe ... heartbreaking!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
That was disturbingly hot.

I think my favourites are the image of black-eyed Sam bullying/toying with Dean in a YED-ish sounding voice, and then Sam realizing how quickly Dean went with it and wondering what else he's experienced, in hell, that made being raped by something in his brother's body seem like not too big a deal.
InSecret chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
*wibbles with you* In a good way.
TheFreshApple chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Love it!
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Well those two little tid bits just left me hungry for more.

Love how you got the Dean conflicted ansgt just right and the implied strenght of will Sam was appling to the brakes until you could almost see the smoke.

good job!
Phx chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I have to admit I was kinda hoping Bobby or someone was going to show up before it actually happened.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Wibble ye not - the boys understand why you made them do that.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2