Reviews for To Kill A Heart
Klainefan1990 chapter 27 . 4/18
Is there gonna be a squeal 2 this fanfic? I love reading it.
mirahmalahiei chapter 27 . 2/7
Best story ever
inu557 chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Ooh, yeah we do but I wish you could write what happens next. HINT HINT. But anyway, I really enjoy this story and it's definitely now one of my all times favorites. I especially love the way you handled Wolfram's death scenes. I just love it when things like that happen to my favorite character. As expected from a published author, you write really well and you kept me on edge throughout the story. I just wish that there were more stories like this, thank you for writing! :-)
problemhunter chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
No! I think us readers were wondering what will happen next, lol. You can never be too sure XD

This was great! Your story, I mean. At first, I was disgusted (mainly by the illness and the sores) but I kept on reading. Turns out, I cried. Twice. I love how Yuuri's so possessive.

And Wolfram. He's so... er, Wolfram-ish. Do I need to say more?

Oh wait, I nearly forgot! To leave us with a "cliffhanger"... You. Are Evil XD
unicorn87 chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
This was an enjoyable read, took a few days... But it was worth it!
meyrall chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
this is the best fiction i've ever read before!
i love it!
bobbyneko chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
I think this is like my third time reading this fic. I never get tired of it!
Shypura chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
This is the kkm fic I have ever read. Now when it is all over, I feel both sad and happy at the same time. Thank you so much for the experience. I will definitely read it again some time!
firerose132 chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
aww poor wolfie ! i love your story, you seem to have a very creative imagination, keep it up! :)
makyone chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Only one story of kkm? It's really good! I loved it! Please write many more! -
moopad chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Goosh this is sooo fantastic. You have no idea how much my heart clenched chapter after chapter.

Big Thanx for sharing this.
Ceaselessfall chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
My god, Im horrible, Wolfram is one of my favorite characters but I did want him to die, now that he is dead I like the story even more, not because I hate him, but because there cant be happy endings all the time and I am quite curious, I now wonder how will your story end? for now I am enjoying it a lot
Xyros chapter 27 . 8/21/2011
One of the best KKM fics I've read by far. Sending Wolf down like it was nothing was funny. Sweet story.
klester1987 chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
I don’t normally review complete stories because they’re finished and there’s no need to provide encouragement for an update but that was incredible!
Elle chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
Great story~! i love it! but i really can't hold it when wolfram first death... it just so sad.. to felt his struggled for the disease and that's really hurt my feelings.. i can imagined wolfram in my mind clearly.. T_T

just want you to know that wolfram is my favorite character..

For second death, i cried once again.. why wolfram must always suffered all this hurting.. he just love yuuri so much and yuuri love him (he just didn't realized it sooner).. reading yuuri suffering of loosing wolfram for the 2nd time, made me cried again.. huu.. my heart it felt like it gonna burst from hurting..

But the ending is really nice.. i love it~! it's happy ending after much suffering.. i love your story because wolfram hurting from his love for yuuri but you didn't make yuuri the one that responsible for all wolfram's hurting.. there is no heartbreak which is i feel so good.. which i meant is wolfram still love yuuri and didn't give up on him and was not ending hurting his feelings...

wow~ i guess i write too much.. but it's really a good story and it's one of my favorite.. keep up the good job.. wolfram and yuuri always be my favorite pairing..