Reviews for To Kill A Heart
CuriousKuroKat chapter 27 . 6/23/2019
Beautiful Story! So amazing and so lovely!
reader chapter 27 . 4/3/2019
It is sad. It would seem this is one of the stories that ends up being a little unsatisfied due to an OC. I personally think Eternity wasn't needed and that she kind of 'ruined' the story, but meh. its years old.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2018
I was looking for more fics...and nothing... Why? I was so shocked...Kkm is being forgotten...so sad ...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2018
Really good! I love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2018
Totally on point.

Loved it.
SeasonFlowers chapter 27 . 2/13/2018
I love it.
SeasonFlowers chapter 27 . 2/13/2018
I love how the relationship between Yuuri and Wolfram developed.

The story is unpredictable and I sometimes took a deep breath before reading the next paragraph.

Yuuram foreverkeep up the good work! _
Klainefan1990 chapter 27 . 4/18/2016
Is there gonna be a squeal 2 this fanfic? I love reading it.
mirahmalahiei chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
Best story ever
inu557 chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Ooh, yeah we do but I wish you could write what happens next. HINT HINT. But anyway, I really enjoy this story and it's definitely now one of my all times favorites. I especially love the way you handled Wolfram's death scenes. I just love it when things like that happen to my favorite character. As expected from a published author, you write really well and you kept me on edge throughout the story. I just wish that there were more stories like this, thank you for writing! :-)
problemhunter chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
No! I think us readers were wondering what will happen next, lol. You can never be too sure XD

This was great! Your story, I mean. At first, I was disgusted (mainly by the illness and the sores) but I kept on reading. Turns out, I cried. Twice. I love how Yuuri's so possessive.

And Wolfram. He's so... er, Wolfram-ish. Do I need to say more?

Oh wait, I nearly forgot! To leave us with a "cliffhanger"... You. Are Evil XD
unicorn87 chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
This was an enjoyable read, took a few days... But it was worth it!
meyrall chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
this is the best fiction i've ever read before!
i love it!
bobbyneko chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
I think this is like my third time reading this fic. I never get tired of it!
Shypura chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
This is the kkm fic I have ever read. Now when it is all over, I feel both sad and happy at the same time. Thank you so much for the experience. I will definitely read it again some time!