Reviews for To Kill A Heart
Nerizu chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Aw.. so conrad piggy backed wolfie XDD

Great, great, great, i want more!

Anyway i'm just curious. was Wolfram's skin already clean this time? And how about his nails, will they grow again?

I just had problems imagining wolfram because i don't know his look by now haha..
sterdnert chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
yay! new chapter! n the wagamama puu is almost back! hope my (my? haha) wolfram will get better soon..can't wait for more! :)
iolah chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Silly stubborn Wolfram. Great chapter though :D I am very excited about the whole thing and the plot is unfurling marvelously. Please update soon! (Oh, and if you were talking about the Kyou Kara Maou manga scanlations in the comments (I might have misinterpreted) I think they're on Mangafox...)
kazeyukiryusama chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
It's kaze here... Anyway, just wanna say that for me, it's like an interlude, before the real action begin... So curious to know what will happen next...
Rika chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
;_; Amazing! I liked the action in this chapter And the lenght... I loved it! :D This keeps getting interesting and interesting!
snowywhite chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
XDD I know. This is the last chapter b4 me going off to school.

I knew you would update! I just have the feeling that you would update b4 my flight. Thanks a lot... I really like this chapter. Even though there is less Yuuram moment but the adventures made up for it! I wonder what would happen next... XD I will seriously find a way to read it. Once again, thanks for updating.

.::snowywhite::.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
This story is just amazing, I

love it so much!

Can you dedicate the next

chapter to me please!

Yuuri has been so cute with

Wolfram, and poor wolfie is

confused!

Sorry I haven't reviewed in a

while! Just been too tired or

busy! But I'm still reading

Looking forward to the next

update, hope its not too long

away!

x Casondrah Kiku x
ichika7walkure chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
The story is getting good! I just pity Wolfram that he has to suffer a lot. But anyway, I'll be anticipating for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Nerizu chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
Ow boy.. HAHAHA XD

I love his love letter! XDD

So cute, wolfie!

And yuuri.. arrgghh.. love this chapter!
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I'M DYING!
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 17 . 8/29/2009
Can't wait for more!
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Bad, bad Dagaz!
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
This deserves a thousand reviews!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »