Reviews for To Kill A Heart
KythAnDra chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
As usual, superbly done!

I like Greta's anger towards Yuuri. Full of emotions.

I think I know where this is headed...Legend of the Seven Guardians, huh?

Cannot wait for your next update. Please do it quickly with 2 or 3 chapters...hehehe...*begging*
snowywhite chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
XD I like Yuuri's respond. The one when he found the wall so interesting. LOL.

Oh no~ Everything collapsed. What's going on exactly? Well I have an idea though. Hehe! Poor Mona... She loved him so much that she wanted him to die in a least painful way... T_T She also died in the end. Karma... *sigh*

Thanks a lot for the chapter. And can't wait for the next chapter.

Miyuki Meiru chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
wow nice chapter! hope u update soon! I just love what's going on!
NEINIMN chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Yikes, didn't expect an earthquake...

Ooh, the suspense! :D Wow, Greta's becoming more aware of things.

Good bye, Mona.
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
you know what i adore about you as a writer? you update quickly *dances* lol ahem...anyways another good chapter as always! I really like how defensive yuuri is of wolfram and the last chappie was cute too btw. alot of stories i read it takes awhile for yuuri to act like that...if at all. so i applaud you!

plus thanks to this story i wanted to draw a yuuri and wolfy pic so when thats done i dedicate it to you since you dedicated a chapter to me I'll have to post the url on here and my story when i have it finished
iolah chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Beautiful. Poor, poor Mona. She was definitely insane, but her logic was more or less sound (for a depressed and half-gone person) The interactions in this story are fantastic. I especially want to comment on Yozak and Conrad's interactions. Fabulous, just fabulous. Please update soon!
Rika chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
O: Very clever and interesting! I want to read more, update soon, please
Mabs-fantasy chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
Jeez louise.. this story just gets better n better n better... u have an amazing muse ! thnx for sharing it with us _
NEINIMN chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
Wow! The story just keeps on getting better and better...! I can't keep the emotions in check, but I'd have to say (like any YuuRam fan would) that the time Yuuri held Wolf's hand and had finally managed to fall asleep was my favorite part...

Oh and thank you so much for the advice about books..! I'll try my best! It's so great to be able to get tips from professionals..

...Uh... What's a beta fish?
snowywhite chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
An adventure?

Cool! I love the Yuuram moments here. I've been thinking, for the chapter dedication thingy... Could you dedicate the last chapter to me? If not, it's ok. :) Btw, thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for the next one. And certainly can't wait for Wolfram to get better.

THiaLieN chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
wow.. the story continued..

I just check on ch 11 (2 hours ago) then there's ch 13!

How did you write that fast? Are you a full time author? :O

Anyway, if you got a chapter where Murata and Shinou fight (not necessarily fighting) in it, please dedicate it to me.. hehe.. :P

(I love them, and I like how you portrayed them when they're having an argument!)
snowywhite chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Whoa~~

The pain... omg!

Hehe... I love it when Gwendal started to knit.

On to the next chapter~~

snowywhite chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
o_O O~

You haven't lose me. ;) Just away for shopping spree.

XDD Man, I love this story more and more and more. Haha! I said those last time but now I added one more to it. LOL! Poor Murata, he just wanted wolfram not to suffer, but, he can't fight fate when Eternity already decided upon what happens in the future.

Now, I'm off to the next chapter~

snowywhite chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
...

I was gone for a day and a half and four chapters were already up? XD Love it so much... I mean the updating part. For this chapter, I don't know. This chapter really made me cry the moment Wolfram lost his soul. T_T Owh... *sigh*

Thank you so much!

Nerizu chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
WAW! Very fast update!

this is getting good! Hmm... Naudhiz.

More please XDD