Reviews for To Kill A Heart
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Whoa, I thought Wolfram

would be back alive, but

guess I have to wait for

the next chapter!

Murata knows something and

since he's uneasy and is

mostly alwayz right, I have

a bad feeling!

I look forward to your update!

(lol didn't realise you put 2

chapters up)

x Casondrah Kiku x
NEINIMN chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Yes! I knew it couldn't end there! Wolfram has to come back... and now we know why the fires started, huh?

I saw the picture of your book in the links from your profile, it looks so col! I love reading books... mom says I'm gonna waste my allowance on them, but when I see some I really can't stop. I hope I see your book in one of the nearby bookstores here... :) Wow that is so awesome...! I want to be a writer too, I'm just not sure how I'm gonna go about doing it. Is it hard?

This is my ultimate favorite line! : ‘This can’t be my heaven,’ he thought wearily. ‘It doesn’t have Yuuri in it…’ Makes me squeal...!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
OMG! YOU KILLED WOLFRAM! o_O

Gods what a chapter! At least

its explained more about these

sudden fires!

Never thought it would be Mona

though! Really unexpected!

I really can't wait for the next

chapter! It's so good!

Theres really 10 - 15 chapters

left! Whoa!

x Casondrah Kiku x
KythAnDra chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Argghh...another ten or fifteen?

But as you said, this is just the beginning. Can you update all at once? *begging*

I'm hooked to this. Seriously, this is the best fanfic I have ever read.

Kudos to you.

P/S: Can you dedicate the last chapter to me? Hehe...
kuzon234ray chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
Poor Murata... I have a feelng he's going to be right(he always is)!

-Ray
babybee chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
yea.. this chapter totally made up for wolfram dieing in the last chapter..aww..yuuri so sweet wanting wolfram back at all cost to a point that he ignored murata advice and shinou obvious manipulating ways..

hehe i can totally picture wolfie being annoyed at being tossed around in the container..haha just like yuuri say typical wolfram wanting attention lol..

hope you updates soon..cant wait to read up the next chapter..
Miyuki Meiru chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
wow what a nice story! Thanks for the update!
babybee chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
o...wolfram dead..uh..right now i am so hating that Mona..wow i still cant believe it..you have left me speechless...so congrats on that..really like ur writing style..now i am afraid to read the next chapter..uhh..my mind like what will happen ..what do you have in store this time around..and poor yozak by the way...

uhh still speechless...now going to go to read the next chapter..
privera chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
oh! God! I feel that I love you at the moment… you do not have idea how you make me cry when wolfram die! I almost die with him! God! oh! you are so cool~ ah! i love how you write, and the history is so… AH! there are no words to describe it ... i can just say... its wonderful! … oh! and the goddess… She already gain my respect XD ajajajaj I imagine her like an abstract version of tomoyo of sakura card captor… dont ask why XD ajajaja

P.S: your fic is incredible and, you are a genius!
Miyuki Meiru chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
wow that was a nice sequel! thanks for informing me!
sarahandthegraveyardshift chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Oh, Yuuri...*heartache*
Nana chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Wah! This is so good! I almost cried when Wolfram died. I hope you can continue like this!
kazeyukiryusama chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
whoa, another cliff-hanger..And a lot of suspense XD XD XD

So, we have a Wolfram -a man in mission- and we still don't know the relationship between loving Yuuri and save both worlds... Granted, it took a lot of chapters for you to tell it..

Anyway, love the suspense, and the tension is building here...

I'm so eager to know what will happen next...

regards,

kaze
Kuyuki Mitsuru chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
I've been coming onto fanfiction almost every hour now just for this story, really! This is so amazing...the fact that it's being updated so fast is just so reassuring and it's so well put together! Thank you for making such a wonderful story!

Wolfram is really making me feel sad for him :C

Could I have a chapter dedicated to me? That'd be so awesome! You're really kind for dedicating chapters!
kazeyukiryusama chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
That's so sad. And yet, you still plan to have another 10 -15 chapters for this story? Goodness, that's beyond everyone's expectations. Anyway, I'll support your decisions. This story is too good to be left just like this. And I still have some questions in my mind, like who is Mona actually?

Who is the one interfering with Shinou's power? Is it Mona too, or someone else?

This story is not only playing with the readers' emotions, but also force my mind to think. It feels good to push my brain's gear to work again...

And okay, another turn of event. Wolfram died. It is definitely different from what I imagine earlier. And well, I hope I can trust you to not let him die too long. After all, the genre of this story is romance and adventure, not angst and (god forbid) tragedy. Gyaa, this turn of event scare my poor heart, you know. MAybe I'll need more CPR if you make another drastic turn of events, lol XD XD XD

And lastly, thanks for dedicating this chapter for me. I appreciate it so much. And I support this story with all my heart and mind.

best regards,