Reviews for To Kill A Heart
bobbyneko chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
I think this is like my third time reading this fic. I never get tired of it!
Kokajin chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
This is the kkm fic I have ever read. Now when it is all over, I feel both sad and happy at the same time. Thank you so much for the experience. I will definitely read it again some time!
firerose132 chapter 27 . 2/5/2013
aww poor wolfie ! i love your story, you seem to have a very creative imagination, keep it up! :)
makyone chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Only one story of kkm? It's really good! I loved it! Please write many more! -
moopad chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Goosh this is sooo fantastic. You have no idea how much my heart clenched chapter after chapter.

Big Thanx for sharing this.
kiwi009 chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
My god, Im horrible, Wolfram is one of my favorite characters but I did want him to die, now that he is dead I like the story even more, not because I hate him, but because there cant be happy endings all the time and I am quite curious, I now wonder how will your story end? for now I am enjoying it a lot
Xyros chapter 27 . 8/21/2011
One of the best KKM fics I've read by far. Sending Wolf down like it was nothing was funny. Sweet story.
klester1987 chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
I don’t normally review complete stories because they’re finished and there’s no need to provide encouragement for an update but that was incredible!
Elle chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
Great story~! i love it! but i really can't hold it when wolfram first death... it just so sad.. to felt his struggled for the disease and that's really hurt my feelings.. i can imagined wolfram in my mind clearly.. T_T

just want you to know that wolfram is my favorite character..

For second death, i cried once again.. why wolfram must always suffered all this hurting.. he just love yuuri so much and yuuri love him (he just didn't realized it sooner).. reading yuuri suffering of loosing wolfram for the 2nd time, made me cried again.. huu.. my heart it felt like it gonna burst from hurting..

But the ending is really nice.. i love it~! it's happy ending after much suffering.. i love your story because wolfram hurting from his love for yuuri but you didn't make yuuri the one that responsible for all wolfram's hurting.. there is no heartbreak which is i feel so good.. which i meant is wolfram still love yuuri and didn't give up on him and was not ending hurting his feelings...

wow~ i guess i write too much.. but it's really a good story and it's one of my favorite.. keep up the good job.. wolfram and yuuri always be my favorite pairing..
Elle chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Awww~ this chapter is soooo sweet~~~ i like it.. i hope next chapter yuuri will not try to deny it and hurting wolfram's feelings..
LadyGhai chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
ohhhh, love it so much..
myao0624 chapter 27 . 7/12/2010
wow read it all in one sitting. blown away. i love wolfram the most. thank you for sharing this story. please continue writing yuuram.
Evachan chapter 27 . 6/25/2010
Yes, yes, yes! I luved this. Totally.

I luved it so much that only just now did I realise there was a rat next to the desk.

*stares at it momentarily b4 jumping/stumbling out of chair*

Oh shit. , help me get thru this with my sanity...

Luved this, btw!
Evachan chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
Wait... So the monsters are like zombies? Thats seriously uncool, killing things to make playthings out of em...

Whether its Dagaz or the demented hippocampus, the group better kick ass.

Then again, we're talking about Wolf and co., so they won't dissappoint D
Evachan chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Really well written. Really. But there's two mistakes regarding Yozak and his character that keep popping up. Me being the way overly observant person I am, I can't help but notice them.

You keep calling Yozak a theif, when he is a spy. Yozak might not be of royal decent or anything, but the guy does have honor. And if he was a theif, no way would he be working under Gwendal.

Another, he keeps calling WOLFRAM, "kiddo". He calls Yuuri "kiddo", and Wolfram makes Yozak call him "Lord Wolfram" and such.
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »