Reviews for To Kill A Heart
kuzon234ray chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Ah, the need to find him!

-Ray
Rika chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
YOU ARE MY HERO.

I love you! I love you so much!

Excellent chapter!
THiaLieN chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I don't know why, but I like Waltorana's letter so much... XD

Great chapter!

NB: Why Gwendal referred to Cheri as 'Cecilie' and not 'mother'?
iolah chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Ouch. Poor Wolfram. As always I love how the plot is progressing. It is extremely interesting. Leen's backstory was wonderful, I love how you developed her character. Please update soon!
Rika chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
M-more updates! This is unbeliveable! I love you so much for this! The chapter was amazing! Oh god you are an excellent writer... ;_; Best plot ever...
Mina chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
“We will have to remove your fingernails and toenails." I DIED QHEN I READ THAT. That was unexpected and awesome!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 5 . 8/18/2009

be terrified, but like

him wouldn't let anyone

know!

Yay Yuuri finds out he's

not at his uncle's and is

even more worried Why

am I so happy about that!

Oh yeh, HE CARES ABOUT WOLF!

I like how the letter was

done, it made it feel like

proper real and how Wolfram's

uncle would actually act XD

Looking forward to the next

update, hope its not too far

away! Because I'm completely

hooked!

x Casondrah Kiku x
snowywhite chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
T_T I just love this story. Jennifer was also in character. It really sadden me to imagine what Wolfram is going to face in the future. I hope that Anissina with a little help from Giesela would find a cure. Well she is a genius right? I think I just figured something out. I have a feeling that u already finished this story and now all you have to do is beta proof it. Am I right? * eyes sparkle* Anyway, thanks a lot for making my day, even though it's sad but yeah. I'll definitely gonna read the next chapter. When will it be out? Some time today? X)

.::snowywhite::.
iolah chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Poor everyone in this fic. Obviously something deeper is going down if Shinou can't figure out where he is. Nice plot development :D I can't wait for more!
nevynwatcher chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Hi,

I am still stunned and sad. Are you going to let wolfram die?

I hope not.

Thanks for updating soon.

N
Yuki-san loves KKM chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
So sad, I'm tearing up. I'm blaming it on the fact that I am listening to Kaisou (you'll find it in Youtube or imeem). It makes it feel all the more real since Kaisou is an original KKM background music. It's like my heart aches and feels like it is being torn into two while I was reading it.

Please update soon
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
None of them have a clue

about poor Wolfram! What

are they going to do

when they find out he's

not at his uncle's!

Ah I wish Yuuri wouldn't

act like a friend and more

of a fiance. Maybe he will

later on in the story!

Wolfram is just as hot-headed

as usual even if he is dying!

Gods...I couldn't bare to

think how that would feel,

losing your personal things.

It'd be weird!

So much curiousity, I look

forward to the next chapter

x Casondrah Kiku x
snowywhite chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
:S Poor Wolfram... No! That must've been painful.

Thanks a lot! Update more. Can't seem to stop reading this fic.

.::snowywhite::.
Leona Serena chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh my God!

I haven't been so caught by a story so fast. You are an amzing writer. It's not easy to trap people since the begining, but that's just how I feel.

Poor Wolfram, I hate to se him suffer, and much more to so alone. Please don't kill him. Please, please, please.

Thank's for sharing your skills with us!
Princess Sin chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
i have to say that when the healer told wolfram that they would have to remove his fingernails and toenails. that made my skin crawl.

but i have to admit that at the beginning of the story i thougoht for sure that everyone had realised that wolfram was infected but i guess no one has put it together yet.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »