Reviews for To Kill A Heart
Fangwebb88 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Wow... This story is just wow! It's soo good! When they said they had to take his finger and toe nails off I literally wanted to scream with him.

It's such an powerful storyline and you update so fast! I can't wait to read more

poor wolfram... I really hope he doesn't have to deal with his illness alone, the story will be even more sad then it already is!

I really really love this!
iolah chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
:( This is making me very sad, but, as I am an angst-freak, I can't wait for more. I love it when my favorite characters suffer (though, it would be super awesome for him not to die...!) Another great chapter, please please keep them coming. The taking off the fingernails... woah. Wonderfully done, and logical given the illness. Update soon!
kogu17 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Hello,

the story is super interesting...

great plot, mi poor Wolf.

please up date soon D

Thanks
Az chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Damn, I was scratching the whole time I was reading LOL... I know why those bodies were being burnt n Yuuri's abt to bring an epidemic back to the Demon Kingdom... O_O
Rika chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
You updated! And very soon! ;_; I am so happy... And the plot is getting more interesting! Is that possible? Great chapter!
snowywhite chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Oh wow! That was fast. Not a second ago I was reading the second chapter and now the third is out! *thumbs up* Whoa~ I really like your story. It is well plotted. Everyone is in character as well. Too bad in this story Wolfie have to suffer because of the disease. Oh, btw, nice name for the disease and the symptoms as well. XDD Anyway... I really, really gonna read this story as soon as it is updated. LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter. Hehe! Not gonna ask you to update fast cz I know u will. _

Thanks a lot for the story.

.::snowywhite::.
iolah chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Woah. I really wish that Wolfram went to Gisela or someone, but it is totally in character for him not to. I really don't want him to die. It's unbelievable, i am hooked on this story after three chapters. Please update soon (I like the pace you've been doing it :D)
kuzon234ray chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
I hope they find Wolfram before it's too late!

Great chapter!

so happy! yay!

Yuuri is more concerned

now, thankies, I prefer

him like that!

I feel so bad for Wolfram!

He must be so scared and

he had to much pride to

admit it!

Urgh...it happened again,

I hope Conrad and Yozak

don't get the disease!

Thankies for the quick

update! Proper happy!

Update again real soonies

because I'm dying for more!

x Casondrah Kiku x
Yaruming chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh shiz man.. This is very interesting. Your writing style is incredible and the plot is awesome and the name of the disease is very clever!

Update soon! Update soon! Please :D
nevynwatcher chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Wow. It was really scary. Interesting story.

Thanks

N
NEINIMN chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Wow...! This looks promising! I very much hope that you're not one of those authors who suddenly stop updating (... guilty as charged). Sometimes I fear for the really good stories to suddenly stop.

Happy writing!

~ XEOHE
abandoned-acct chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
AW! Poor Wolfie only has a month left!

A very well written chapter. Please update soon!
iolah chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh Wolfram :( Wonderful chapter. His trauma from the event is totally understandable and well done. I like everyone's reactions, they aren't really used to Wolfram showing deeper emotions so they are a bit slow to understand (at least that's my interpretation of it) Please update soon!
Izolda chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This story is incredibly. Poor Wolfram, struggling with his illness all alone.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »