Reviews for To Kill A Heart

attitude, he's so in

character!

Yuuri could be more

concerned though.

I want to know where you

go with this, so update

it again real soonies

x Casondrah Kiku x
Princess Sin chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
poor wolfram. to think he only has a month to live. so, was that why the wealthy was attacked instead of the poor section of the village because someone found out that they were infected with that disease. or is this a plot by big shimaron to destroy the demon tribe? or was the poor woman a victim of a man she had an affair with from big shimaron and he ended up infecting her? i am looking forward to the next chapter. i want to see what will happen now that wolfram know what it is he just might have caught.
HelloRoxy chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Please continue, you've caught my attention :)
THiaLieN chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This is a great plot.. Please continue!

I understand Cardiac is heart. but.. "Cardidenturiatus".. how did you come up with that name? nice.. :D

-THiaLieN-
kuzon234ray chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Ah, great chapter!

-Ray
Kyth chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was powerfully written. I could almost feel Wolfram's anguish when he failed to save the woman and her baby. That scene was so heart-wrenching. Cannot wait for the update. Please do it soon. Tanoshimini shite imasu...
kuzon234ray chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Man, you got me hooked on the first chapter!

Nice start!

-Ray
Princess Sin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
what a sad chapter but it was done so well. now i have to see what will wolfram do now.
Rika chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was pure awesomeness.

Update soon please!
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You wrote "Yuuri's younger brother" in parenthesis after Shori's name. You should change that because Shori is Yuuri's older brother, not younger.
iolah chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wonderful start. It is very well written and interesting. I can't wait to see how it progresses. The part with the woman and the baby was gruesome, but beautifully so. It must have been a difficult thing to write so well, kudos.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25