Reviews for To Kill A Heart
Evachan chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
As far as Wolf's condition is concerned, things are starting to look up. But just to point out a small mistake... Yozak isn't a theif, he's a spy. )
Evachan chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
Its not very often I hear of hippocampuses. Nice touch.

The story is getting much more spread out now, well done. You wrote this well.

Whenever I hear of Eien (Eternity), I visualize Alazon with sapphire eyes...
Evachan chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I luved the ending.

"Shouri stood off to the side looking grumpy."

A bit of humor in a dark (for my standards) story... Just what I needed. My heart felt heavy with Wolfram, Im used to the upbeat stuff...
anon azure chapter 27 . 6/9/2010
UWHAAAAAAAAAAA

dirkydirkdirk chapter 27 . 6/9/2010
OMG THANKS FOR THE GREAT STORY! I have a really big urge to read lemon now. xD
fujoshi.girl chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
Loved it!
3 chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
Wow... WOW
what can I say? I loved every one of the chapters. They were all very creative and intense! I'm glad you were willingly to write such a deep story :)
I liked how the characters got to develop! I really don't have a favorite chapter, they were all SO great! 3 Congrats!
uniquelyme91 chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
sorry about that it randomly submitted it... anyway

or trapping them ect. I know you intended it to be that way but logically they may not have been able to kill the monsters without Wolfram but they would have been able to help.

I'd like to make sure you know that I really liked it. Usually when I give advice like this the author tends to think that I don't like their stories but thats not true, I like giving constructive critisism, and I in turn like getting it myself. I hope you understand that I'm not flaming you or anything, since I like your work so much I just want to help you make it better. (Thats just part of my personality, I just like making peoples work better just for the sake that it's better) I think your work is great and that since your a published author that just goes to show that professionals think this way too.

I hoped I helped and I also have a favour to ask of you. (Which I'll ask in a message)
uniquelyme91 chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
I'm going to give you an honest review.

First of all, I loved the story I liked how real it was, how raw the emotions were. And I am very glad this story had a happy ending, I was a bit worried about that.

Secondly, although I know this story is just for fun, I noticed that there were a few holes here and there and things that weren't wrapped up, like did Wolfram ever tell Yuuri about Leen, did everyone who escaped the fires who had the disease get the antidote, what about Leen's kids? Perhaps a sequel is in order, not a long one but long enough to tie up lose ends.

Thirdly, this may be my personal intake on this but, I didn't like how Yuuri and the others were helpless and couldn't do anything to help Wolfram. As the Maou Yuuri has complete control of the elements, they love to do his bidding, so, for example, when they were fighting the monster and he was sending waves towards them and Yuuri tried to fight them by sending his own waves against them technically that would stop them. The elements obey him not just because of his Matjutsu but because of he is the Maou. And even if they couldn't fight the monsters directly with their matjutsu they could fight them by attacking them indirectly like burying them with rock
alguien22792 chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
Omg i read all at once and i think my eyes are bleeding but...

IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

I love your story it was great! XD
tear drop snow96 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
SUPER LOVE THIS! cried when wolfie died!

touched by this story!
Scheat chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
So cool!

I really liked it

BYE BEE
Wow chapter 24 . 1/10/2010
Dear God, what a bittersweet mixed feeling chapter... On one hand you have Wolf n Yuri getting their feelings all sorted out, which was very sweet and on another you have a rape scenes, with a CHILD no less...

I don't know to be impressed or disgusted, but you MUST put a warning at the top of your chapters if you're gonna have such a disturbing thing included. At least give the readers that much of a choice...

I have to continue this story tomorrow, I'm feeling so ... horrified.
Nishi no hana chapter 27 . 12/8/2009
Oh my God! I'm speechless. I loved it, more than I thought I would.

Your writing is brilliant (although I found a few unimportant spelling mistakes, the other problem I am xD I'm Spanish -so sorry for my awful spelling (sob)- and I couldn't understand some things y_y ugh, I hate me u.u)

But wow, I never thought that some day I could say that I love a fic already finished. Usually there's no fic which ending leaves me happy. And I had neither weeped so much because of one.

Believe me when I said that, because I swear I've never cried like that with a fic. But I had with some books, films, animes and events of my life. Never like that with a fic, though.

I was really flabbergasted because I was crying and I had not even read half of the story! (in the end I even had tears in my eyebrows! xD)

I think that a fic is good if it is capable of causing in someone some feeling, so I'm very happy that you made me weep.

Also, I like read how much suffer my favourite character xD I'm a little bit cruel, I know ._. but whatever, I too know I'm not the one~

You write with a lot of feeling, and I was overwhelmed with the intensity of it. I could (and I still) feel the pain and sorrow of all of them. That was amazing.

Sometimes I found the character a little bit OOC, but it wasn't odd, it had a why.

I love lemon (yes, I'm a pervert xD) but I don't really care you've not written it (we all know what happens next ) I'm not even sure if I would have liked it. The fic is fantastic as is, and I think it doesn't need lemon (Have I written that? o.o xD)

There are so many things I want to say and I can't (right now the clock shows "2:46 am" oops xD)

I would love to "speak" with you by the MSN...but I'm not sure if you would like it (above all because my harrowing spelling) I would love too to be allow to translate your fic into Spanish (I'm better reading than writing in English xD) and also know more about your book, because I'm not sure if I could buy it by eBay

Well, if afterall you don't mind to type each other, please reply me and I'll send you mi e-mail (I don't like to write it in more or less public places -drop-)

I'll be looking forward for your reply :D!

Nishi

(You know Hellen Keller!)
jaysuke chapter 27 . 10/28/2009