Reviews for To Kill A Heart
ConradsGoodWill chapter 27 . 10/18/2009
Thank god, i finished it last night!Phew~~:)

Well, this is a really good adventure story, and Wolf was a real MAN in the story. He was acting really tough, but i don't think he knew what real tough is...[i believe tough people can cry and show mercy]

Anyways~i love this whole story. You say you aren't gonna write hurt or bloody stories, but you always turned out to have a totally different outcome than you have ever imagined you would have...Well, heart killing stories are always something that could bring us hope and comfort[yeh, that's true!].

I did cry when Wolf was dead because of the Heart Disease, and sobbed when everyone thought he was killed in the battle T_T, and i do admire someone who could come up with the perfect ideas to follow up with the story line![Sometimes you have to kill some of your brain cells...(quite Chinese way of saying)to go on with your story].

I can't wait to see your next Yuuram work! There are millions of girls who love Kyo Kara Maoh! back in China, and i'm also wishing that i could translate your work and share with them/

Good job!
elle.raven chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
...I really, really love this story...

Its definitely my fav KKM fanfic.

- Very well written, in fact.

- Hope there are more fanfics that include Wolfram as the main persona

-Good Luck!
jesca117 chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
That was AWSOME! I love the way you write, your story had Drama, Action, Comedy, and maybe, at some parts Horror ALL IN ONE TOTALY EPIC, FREAKING AWESOME STORY! I cried at some parts too T.T You had the characters very much in character;no OOC, and you had a great plot! Everything came together so well by the end, it was very satisfying. I will soo look up more of your stories, keep writing!
sikat-rambut chapter 27 . 10/9/2009
I truly love this story, sometimes it make me sad and happy. I truly enjoy this story...congratz for this story
Chainkiller chapter 27 . 10/8/2009
your fanfic was great...thanks a lot _
CrazyCartSalad chapter 27 . 10/5/2009
wow... a very good story fit for the silver screen.

*winks*

I like it very much...

although, even though I think you prolly won't do it, I would like it if you had just one smut scene... one insy bitsy LEMON perhaps?

anyway, I'll just add you to my alert list, to which only has you, and see if you write anymore things like this...

thank you very much for this story...
endingofbehan chapter 27 . 10/2/2009
sorry about my late review...T_T...but now that i am here... i just wish the story was longer...it was beautiful...i just love it!...you definetly without a doubt wrote the most heartwrenching and beautiful story ever!...the ending was just sweet and perfect...i just love how everyone reacted when wolfram came back...hehehe...but yuuri's welcome back is way much better than everyone else..._~...sometime, yurri is just too nice...who cares if the lady has tears in her eyes...wolfram is much important than some stranger lady...argh, no wonder wolfram is arrvagated...but nevertheless, yurri do love wolfram and that is all that matters...i can't wait to see your new yuuram story...i am sure that it will be just as awesome, if not more, as this one...i will definetly be waiting for any news of it...and good luck to your other project...i hope you finish them fast so that we can have our yuuram story from you sooner...and once again, totally love the story! thank you so much for your hardwork...yuuram are the best and most lovelist couple ever!...just love you story!
westkitsune chapter 27 . 10/2/2009
This fic of yours made me cry so much, and bleed, and hope. It's very endearing and soulful.
mijarurivera chapter 27 . 9/29/2009
oh! i love your fic! ah! i will be waiting for another fic :D!
KythAnDra chapter 27 . 9/27/2009
Argghh...I'm so bummed! I only have the opportunity to read the last chapter (that was dedicated to ME, I might add) almost a week after it was published. Damn, virus!

Congratulations...I really love this story of yours. Thanks for the joy it brought and still bring to my life for the last couple of months. Love the last chappy as well. Wolfram was almost 90% his old self. Love the final gift from Eternity..so thoughtful of her.

Am loking forward to any of your future work.

Love ya!

And once again...congratulations!
laziest individual alive chapter 27 . 9/26/2009
amazing fic! iv been following it from the begining but iv never reviewed it before. looking forward to ur next fic...hope it comes soon!
miawpyon chapter 27 . 9/26/2009
Congratulation on completing this fic! Really nice story, I enjoy it very much :)
ichika7walkure chapter 27 . 9/26/2009
Thank you for such a great fanfic. I truly enjoyed reading the story. Also, thanks for taking your time in replying to my pms/revies. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for your next stories! XD See Ya! :D
Faery Goddyss chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Ah, I see...they're burning the bodies of infected people. Probably hoping to stop the virus in its path.
becauseimthefavorite chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
WHAT A FABULOUS STORY! This is totally going into my favorites, no lie.

This story really was all that and a bag of chips, lol.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »