Reviews for To Kill A Heart
sterdnert chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
ah.. your story ended already? aww... what a sweet happy ending.. more sweet if u detail their first night.. ahahaha("pervertish" laugh) kind of sad though it's over.. but nevermind , can't wait for your next fic.. i just love yuuram..n your work off course! _ hope to read your next fic soon.. take care..
Genny-chan chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
Thanks so much for writing this beautiful story!
minra chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
What it's the end already? No!
kazeyukiryusama chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
O.o Not a very happy marriage reception, huh? *grin

Well, some says that make up sex is the best, and maybe it's a chance for Yuuri and Wolfram to experience it first hand, in their first time!

Anyway, love your story, although the ending is a bit strange... but it's okay.. *grin

Hope for more Yuuram from you

best regards

kaze
Nerizu chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Yep, yep, we all know what happened next XDD

Greatt! I love it! The entire chapters from the start until the end, those are all great!

In this chapter i couldn't stop giggling, it's so funny, romantic, and refreshing!

I''l be looking forward to your next story!

One of the best KKM fanfictions ever *5 thumbs up*
NEINIMN chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Wah. I kind of wanted... more. I'm really glad that Wolfram was able to go back, but the mistress things... makes me think of what'll happen next. And the ending was so short! D:

But out of all the other many fanfics I've been subscribing to I know this is one of the few I really concentrate on!
Hi chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
I liked it until the wedding. Or more specifically until you had Murata say that a mistress is average. Meaning Yuuri really will be flirting with women for the rest of their marriage. Meaning that all those women will always take up Yuuri's time and walk all over Wolfram. Sorry but that sounds like a very s.h.i.t.t.y end to an otherwise great story. An ending so sad and painful and disrespectful that one happy wedding night won't fix it, won't come close to fixing it.

Even if Yuuri calls having a mistress wrong, even if he rushes after Wolfram when he leaves, you have it set up that it is just going to happen again and again and again. More than Wolfram being continually mad, he is going to have his feeling be continually hurt. You have it set up that Yuuri cares more about some stranger crying than if Wolfram cries. Which doesn't make for either a happy marriage or a happy ending.

Really, I liked your story so much, it had a vibe to it like it would just be one of those great stories. The ones you love from beginning to end and just read again and again. Now I just want to forget about it. Forget I ever even looked at this story. It's just such a miserable end to such an otherwise romantic story.
kuzon234ray chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
*sniff* That was the BEST!

-Ray
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Well even though I haven't

reviewed on every chapter

I've been reading along the

way!

Loving all the chapters, and

all the details!

But this was a cute ending, I

loved how Wolfram dried Yuuri's

tears when he hugged him! It

was cute! XD

Yuuri made Wolfram angry again,

when will he learn!

It was such a good read, and since

it's so late, my brain aint working

so can't think of more nice comments!

x Casondrah Kiku x
iolah chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Stupid Yuuri :) Oh well. I love how this ended. It was a lovely ending, but you also showed that there would still be problems along the way, which duh there would be. I really liked this fic and you did a fantastic job!
Melissa-la chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story, but it doesn't really seem coherent from the beginning to the end. It kinda seems like two stories mashed together. #1: Wolfram has an incurable disease and only a month to live, #2: Wolfram needs to help Eternity to save the world. That being said I absolutely loved reading this story and I looked forward to each chapter. I also really liked how it wasn't months before the next chapter came out. Great Job!
pikeebo chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
wow! nice ... wolfram came back! such a twist in the tale ... sigh .. yeah, Eternity is worse than Shinou ... poor Wolfram, but he is back alive and healthy!

and .. again .. i can't imagine ..! yuuri should dance whole night with wolfram! did he ever learn anything at all?

Wolfram is to nice ...

I guess the next chp ... yuuri crawling and making up with the rest of his life to make wofie happy!

my .. and all started with a bit of itchy skin ...

Well cone!
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
aww that was cute though im sorta sad its over lol
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
Great story!
weberdparanormalsociety chapter 26 . 9/22/2009
you should kill sara in this story...
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »