Reviews for To Kill A Heart
snowywhite chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
Hehe! Yuuram... Sad wolfram made me feel sad too. O... More actions coming. *randomness* T.T two more chappie left? I'm so gonna miss this a lot! Anyways, thanks a lot for updating. I need to sleep now that it's 5am. -_- as usual, i'll wait 4 the next one even if I hav 2 climb a hill searching 4 signals. XD

Nerizu chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
Aw~! Strange I didn't receive the alert for this chapter. But I know you'll update it today since you said it before, so I checked it out and yayy! the update! XD

Honestly, I nearly cried when wolf said thanks to his mom! I struggled the tears in my eyes!

And in yuuram moments, my heart throbbed fast..! I love it XDD

Though it's sad to know the story will be ended quickly.. 2 more chapters to go?

But it's good to know the ending soon, though! XD

Thanks for the chapter!
kazeyukiryusama chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
Great! such a cliff-hanger.. Don't know if I can bear this any longer XD

Anyway, I'm still waiting for more from you..
snowywhite chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
I feel sad when I read about Dagaz's past. Why didn't they, the guardians, help his family? T.T anyway, 4get d sad moment 4 now, *squeals* I noticed that there's a lot of yuuram moments here. 2/3 of d chapter... Lol. Aww~ that's d 2nd kiss or maybe the 3rd one. I've lost count. :-DNever thought dat dolphin is wild in shin makoku. What about sharks? Just kidding.

That reminded me on something, i've watched the video back but I only saw the last part yuuri said 'come back again'. The rest I couldn't find 'em. He also flushed a little. Lol. N I wonder what they saw in the 'future' because they were bickering about it afterward. Wolfram wanting to know what he wanted yuuri to do in d future n yuuri asking him about the setting. maybe I should google it sometime.

Thanks a lot 4 da chapter! I wanna know who'll run naked 2 their room. Rofl at gwendal flying bcoz of the device.

snowywhite chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
Omg! I'm so sorry! I remember I promised 2 read this a.s.a. it's updated but it turned out I didn't. T.T I really do feel sorry but I didn't have time last week and now, I've only got few hours of internet n no internet at all in weekend. :'( school works keep on piling up.

Now, enough with reasons. Yuuri is getting more n more protective of wolfie. I've never thought that eternity is using wolfie, for once i'm very disappointed in her. Even though wolfram knew about it, it seemed like he didn't care. What's got in2 u wolfram! For the sake of the loved ones, he'd willingly sacrifice himself. No!

I think i'll just go 2 d next chapter. ;) thanks a lot for the chappie! Can we fav this story twice? Just a thought. XD

Aria DC al Fine chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
I'm very, very, very awed.

I love your writing style. The dialogues, the descriptions of the characters' emotions and the sickness, not too gory but vivid enough to paint scenes in the readers' minds...My heart was breaking when Wolfram was suffering in the clinic. It's great that you manage to come out with detailed symptoms - do you happen to have a bit of a medical background? I also applaud you for managing a balance between angst and suspicions as two main themes of this story. I read chapter 1-12 without stopping when I should be sleeping...alas, exhaustion catch up with me and I have to take a break. Things are confusing now...well, I knew Wolfram would be really dead in previous chapters because the story seems like it still has a long way to go. It's interesting that you show a bad side of Shinou...he seems a tad bit too antagonistic, though. Another thing I don't quite like...I thought Greta was being way too childish...more like a 5-year-old than an 8 or 9-year-old, but if it's necessary for the plot, then it's okay. Some characters get to be a little one-sided as well...but one can't expect every characters to be explored to the same lengths. Yuuri and Wolfram's personalities are spot on and that's what matters!

Gonna read the rest of the story as soon as I have the time!

Regards,

Aria
endingofbehan chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
wow!...impressive!...i don't know what to say...i am speechless and in awe of your story...it is so intense and so like a black hole that sucks me in all the way into the story...i couldn't stop reading even if a knife was put under my neck...totally love every single part of it...and i have to tell you that my heart was in seizure when wolfram died...although i know that there has to be some way to save him because he can't die so soon...but despite knowing that, i still die a little when yuuri saw the dead wolfram...wolfram has such a pure and strong love that i am ashamed to be in his presence...there is nothing greater than dying to protect your love ones...but i am very happy that yuuri will not let wolfram perish like that...i think it is always the best to live and protect then being dead to protect...i really love how you show yuuri's feelings for wolfram change or more accurately put, showing up...because we all know that yuuri loves wolfram, like wolfram loves yuuri, it just that yuuri is being blind about that "gay" thing...gosh, i just love it when yuuri gets all protective of wolfram...and all of my favorites are when yuuri is showing his love for wolfram through his actions...i get all giddy inside when that happen...i really do hope that beside yuuram relationship, the other couples relationship will also develop…such as yozak and Conrad…I smell something fishy going on between them…it will be just awesome if something happen between them…beside yozak and Conrad….i totally adore murata and shino…they are my second opt besides yuuram…so I am really really looking forward to see if you will do something about their relationship…because I really want to know what happen between them…I just feel so sad to see them together and yet they are still so far apart…I know murata loves shino…I just hope that shino will learn his lesson and come back to murata…I know shino wants too…._~…anyways they are really really a cute and adorable couple… besides that I have to say your writing skill is superb…no wonder you are a published author…I am happy for you!...and I just have to point out about your updates…it looks like your are a faithful writer because you have 24 chapters already when you just wrote the story last month….i am not complaining, more like I am very happy because that means I don’t have to wait forever for a next update from you…so thank you so much for your hard work you put in!...nothing but my many thanks and happy gratitude for your generosity in sharing your story with us…thank you!...so until next time!...
NEINIMN chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
Ooh... night swimming? Awesome! :D The scene felt perfect.
Princess Sin chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
after hearing about the awful childhood dagaz had, the murder of his father, rape and murder of his mother and six year old sister. and then having to watch as they raped and murdered his sister, i guess that would push the saniest person over the edge. i can see why he is furious with eternity and the other guardians. i'm beginning to feel sorry for him. BUT not that sorry because he is willing to destroy innoncent people for crimes committed by someone else and century(s) ago.

i am so looking forward to how this story will end. and it's nice to see yuuri chasing after wolfram for a change.
Nerizu chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
AW so swet XD

and.. *cough* *cough* One of them must run naked?

0_0

XD Anyway I laughed my head off when I read about gwendal and the bath hahaha XD

Thank you for the update! even though you were tired you still gave us this present! XD
kazeyukiryusama chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
waw, that's a cute chapter between Wolfram and Yuuri.. Never imagined one day I'll see a bold Yuuri again...On the other hand, I should give more credit to Yuuri, ne? He's definitely doing his best to make everything allright *grinning*
hizeme-neko chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
FINALLY!

JEES! wolfram is so thick!

lol

bout time.

lol i loved when yuuri yelled at gwendel that was hilarious lol

oh and poor poor dagaz. thats awful what happened to him
KythAnDra chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for the update.

The part about Dagaz is so horrifyingly sad. Now I think I can understand a little why he turned out the way he is.

I love the moment when Yuuri and Wolfram were swimming together. So cute...

Am looking forward for your next update. And have a good rest. You deserve it. Otsukaresama...

P/S:Just a reminder. The last chappy...me...? LoL
sterdnert chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
yay..a chapter dedicated to me.. i was about going to sleep when i suddenly got emel alert of this chapter updated! i'm so excited that i forgot it's almost 5 o'clock in the morning and i have to go to work at 8 o'clock this morning..ha, i will save this later at my workplace..haha..thank you very much.. you are the best.. have some rest now..take care..
NEINIMN chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
Ooh, I was right, it WAS Gwendal who stood in the way...

Conrad and Yozak had a big amount of luck, ne?

And I KNEW there was something between Eternity and Dagaz! Oh, I hope everything will be alright for Wolfie...
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »