Reviews for An After Party
queenacex chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
cute loved it! good job!
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
:-)
alexander prower chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
nice great sory for its length
Mustache33Productions chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE THIS! :)
Guardian642 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story! I liked all the POV's but how they all circled around one event. I'm making a fanfic myself at the moment, also with TailsxCosmo and AmyxOC so found this really good to read for inspiration

p. email me at if you get this
Shade chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Not good,but how is Cosmo back? And why was she at a mall?
ray chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
not bad at all
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Pretty good! I liked it. Keep it up.
justin2019 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
tails kinda... "underreacted" to cosmos return... i like see how tails will spaz/freak on cosmos return and i hated how sonic found cosmo. wouldent u think that if cosmo would come back to life, the first thing she would do is return to tails and his friends?
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
WOW! better than my first fiction work!
De' Ripper chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
And you were worried because you tought that we are going to hate this story for being Tails/Marine at first?

This story is awesome! But, I wanted to know how Cosmo resurrected and ended in Mobius.

LAM or DE REAPER EEHH!
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
You could have put more feelings in this. I can see the being turned into a fave chapter story, ot something. IF, you Put more description into it. Very good story line, but theres almost no fill to it. It's just scinn and bones. And besides, Cosmo died, Why can't peaple exepted the fact.
Cream96 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Yay! That was a great story!
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You had me worried that he'd stay with Marine for awhile. But how did Cosmo get to the mall where Sonic found her when everyone thought she was dead?