Reviews for Body Art
F Gaia chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Kono hoshi wa dō naru?

Alright, I don't see the word 'Gaia' being mentioned at all, it's funny that you have the original dialogue right there and use a deliberate mistranslation to insert a fanon name for the Planet. Why, just why?
Kerttu chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my. Sensual, sadistic and beautiful.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Well, it's a little, guilty habit of mine to go hunting the fandom for pieces where Cloud is killed by Sephiroth. XD (as I firmly believe it should be in the first place). But this piece made my day. :D

Sephiroth certainly enjoyed himself. :) And the 'good' didn't triumph. Thank you. :)

I'll definitely return for more of your FFVII work.

darkwhizper chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
O_o oh wooow like ohhh wooow!

as much as i love cloud and him always winning i love seeing him tortured (by sephy) . am i a bad person? meh fuck it if i am :3

soo much suffering and pain ;~; poor cloud but sephy does deserve revenge and win! man i can soo hear sephiroth voice when hes in cloud mind

;~; love the ending but we really dnt kno if cloud actually dies (would love a squeal ;3)

dnt kno wat else to say except THAT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT
NanaG chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh God this is so compelling. Great writing.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Were you planning on continuing this? it seems so at the end. Well even if you just decided to leave it at this it was good but i have a feeling this could go much further.
lizzie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
that was wicked
thelionheartedgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
(sniffle) why u kill cloud? :(
kellegirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was really riveting. I honestly read this three days ago and have been trying to collect my thoughts to give a proper review for it. I feel like I'll probably fail in that endeavor, but lets give it a try. I love your characterization. Sephiroth's sadistic determination was breathtaking. The way he obsessed over the perfection of his mutilation was completely believable and very well written. Cloud seemed to give up quickly, but after thinking about it for a while it seems conceivable. He had been through so much trauma that I could see him giving up. All in all a very good job.
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ah, wow, I'm lost for words. Such cruelty and despair, and yet I couldn't stop reading. Beautifully done. :D
JaydeeGrey chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Nuu! You killed Cloud! Haha! This was fantastic. Very well written. Had me on edge the entire time :)