Reviews for Intervention
Dean's Girl 2010 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really like this story even with the sap! Nice job!
zuimar chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hi, I haven't read been reading fanfic a lot lately, just those stories that I've got on alert. But I wanted to check some of my favorite writers to see if I'm not missing out on any good stories. I'm glad to see that you're back to writing again!

This one-shot was sappy indeed, but what I can I say, I'm a fan of sappy stories, so I really liked it!

I'll make sure to catch up with your other stories that I missed in the next few days!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, Dean. Oh, John. I'm so happy that they hug. Finally. Dean needs hug aged ago. And I need see fatherly John ages ago. Hehe.
niver chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
It may have been sappy, but I loved it!
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nope, no cringing! Just loads of smiling and "aw"-ing. (If that's a word. :P) This is really well written, and I totally understand what it's like to need to get a piece written, no matter how sappy. But those are the best kind, aren't they? Lovely work, hon. :)
Yvz chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Finally a John/Dean H/C worth reading :)
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG *wipes tear* Dude, that was just heartbreaking... I mean, just as relief set in that Dean was safe, the memories of their Mom's death engulfed him and I.. lord. Tissue warning!

Well, I liked it. LOVED it. I've missed Papa John in fics and I sure wish we'd see on the show some flashbacks to how John and Dean dealt with one another after Sam left, and how Dean dealt with things after John left him next.

Then again, we do it so well in fanfic that I doubt Kripke could touch our imaginings.

Well done!
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
um, cringe isn't the word i would use, try CRY.

Yeah, I hold both hands up. I cried at that! I've missed you and your incredibly sad stories!

This was so overdue and so amazingly done!

Awesome!

Thank you so much for this, it really made my day!

K

xox
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cringe? Not hardly! LOVED this - You sound like Dean! I think this is a great snapshot and I always love getting to see goodfather!John - so few people do him... It would take a lot for Dean to break in front of John and I think you set this up perfectly. Some really lovely writing here! EIGHT DAYS! (You have me down for dinner on the 25th, right? You pick the place...)
JenF chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Gah - I just love John and I love Dean and you put them together in one of my favourite scenarios. You gave me an awesome Daddy!John. If this didn't break your writer's block I don't know what will.
riquitv chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
sniff sniff,great fic, really good story, thanks for sharing :)
cornev chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow, if that was 'certainly not your best work', I have got to read the rest! I thought it was great. Very touching. And as much as we try to deny it, Supernatural is FULL of sappy moments. This was a particularly good one. I especially like a nice John-sap piece because I, like many others, tend to be hard on the guy when in fact, he really did love his sons. And you portayed Dean beautifully. Very well written, thank-you for posting this! -Corrie
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I rather liked this one shot. you do a well hurt dean. can't wait to see what you come up with next. thank you for sharing with us hurt dean fanatics. lol