Reviews for Cornered
IcyLady chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was so intense! It has a bit of an unfinished feeling though, as though it was begging for more ;)
Uniasus chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really like this. I love how it's not 'oh, we suddenly realize we like each other!', but rather more of a character study. It's very real, and I love the idea of Lavi teaching Kanda how to be human.
wolfsfang17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ren chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved it
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*stares at her screen, eyes boggled out* I didn't think 'Lavi' had THAT side to his persona. Very disturbing, but at the same time, very interesting.
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was... frankly good, and I can't think of any other way to put it.

I really enjoyed the first part because I just love seeing Kanda angry. And then Lavi in this "mean/irritated/sarcastic/still trying to be or sound playful" mode also is lovelovelovelove.

Also, this line of his, "I think it’d add t’y’know, the moment an’ all.", totally killed me. Just /perfect/.

Like usual, very intense too. I enjoyed their discussion quite a lot, too. (I've been dying to see someone snap at Kanda because of all his "I won't die" crap. As much as I love the look in Kanda's eyes when he's determined to do exactly just that.) Kanda isn't quite human after all... and hasn't been for a long time. Ah, how I love the topic of Kanda's humanity... Thank you for writing this, really.

And, of course, it was also extremely hot. Yay for shower!sex.

So going to fav this one...

Lingering Embrace chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was so Beautiful!I enjoyed this so much!

Even though I couldn't understand the beginning, until the end it turned out into something marvelous!I loved this!
gaarochicmaruzamaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this is so intensly good! i loved it! powerful, emotional, brava.
Sweet Snow2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I really should be getting to sleep, but I CANT when there is this awesome lavixkanda fanfiction for me to read! Thanks for that! though I'm sad that it ended, I want a second chapter! DX
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
skele-gro chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very well written, though the occasional use of Japanese words irk me slightly, as they disrupt the tone a little. However, the characterisation and language more than makes up for it.
Katra chapter 1 . 8/17/2009 hawt

your an amazing author.

the best i have ever read

cant wait to read more of your stories :D
calico pickles chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. The characters are perfectly in character. Though I'm not sure what Lavi's character really is, but I'm sure this is it. Kanda, woah. This story's just perfect in every way. Especially the last six lines. Totally fav'ing.
vilde ravn or vilde valravn chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
:) I do like.

Hawt. D: Sorry, but I'm animal-istic right now hehe.
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Read this on the meme and it was one of the hottest thing I've ever read. Keep up all the fills ;D you're an amazing author.