Reviews for Over The Years, Some Things Change Some Don't
EdwardC7 chapter 29 . 9/2/2011
Its really sweet and romantic, I almost cried! Its SO GOOD
BELAVERA chapter 42 . 8/2/2011
I was wondering why, after what Renee did to Bella by stealing her away & putting her in a boarding school, would she name her baby after her? I liked the story, & I was glad to see Renee punished (I assume she went to prison, since it was a Federal crime), but I never thought (after losing her for 9 years) that Charlie would disown her! I thought that everyone was human in this story, but when Renessme started talking so soon, I was wondering, were they human? Did they turn into vampires? I guess I got lost somewhere in there. I really like the ending, too.
Nessierox chapter 42 . 11/30/2009
I think this one was a really sweet story loll its so innocent...
Polly85 chapter 42 . 11/11/2009
This was a great story i hope you write more.

p.s. Please write more.
scorcher505 chapter 42 . 11/10/2009
two words... Luved It! :)
EmoKitty1213 chapter 42 . 11/8/2009
you should write another story of when they are both kids but make their childhood last longer. you could name it kiddy love
Stelbeltm13 chapter 42 . 11/8/2009
That would be an awesome fan fiction . I've always wondered what the story would be like if Edward was human and Bella Was a Vampire.
4everbellaxedward chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I don't understand.. this is FIRST GRADE.

what FIRST GRADERS mom would say that they"love eachother" and hes "so much happier"

this is way too unrealistic for it to be even somewhat possible, I could get it if it was 8th or 9th grade

but seriously? First grade?
TwistedLeaves chapter 25 . 11/8/2009
Great...Jacob's back. *sobs into desk* No!
TwistedLeaves chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
I'd melt too...*wipes drool off side of mouth*
TwistedLeaves chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
Gr...evil Renee. Lovin it so far!
TwistedLeaves chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
Aww...that's really sweet. An eight year old Edward would be adorable.
TwistedLeaves chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Yum...chocolately goodness.
teamswift chapter 42 . 11/8/2009
aww so sweet :)
RJRRAA chapter 42 . 11/7/2009
I love it i really do but i wish this last chapter could have also had Alice,Jasper,Emmtt, and Rosalie but i love this story.