Reviews for Throughout the Years
kookycookier chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
short, (simple?) but so good. great job!
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is so sweet! Really good work.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was brilliant.

So many authors write massive stories, chapter after chapter of nonsense, and you've quite effectively cut out all the crud and wrapped up Taiora in one nice little parcel.

You've been dishing out some really good stories recently.
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awah, I'm so sorry it took me so long to finally review this! But it's very cute. I really enjoyed it. :D Onto the faves list! Great job!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Fractals chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
(first: I'm Tunisian and I speak French so sorry for every mistakes I'll probaly make in my review)

Well, Digimon is a very important fandom to me but, even more important is the couple (?) Taichi/Sora. I think it's the first couple (?) that I've put together in a fanfic before even knowing that fanfics existed...

I've never really found any Digimon Fanfic about them that I liked... yours is the first exception! I love the way you wrote it and well, I love the whole OS.

I'd like to know if you'd allow me to translate it into French? If you give me the permision to do so, I probably won't do it immediately, but when I feel it. It's just that I think your OS is too beautiul for being shared in only one language...

So, once again, loved it.

wingsofvalor chapter 1 . 8/16/2009

all these prompts were simply amazing ]

i think my favorites were 3 and 4 but 5 was so sweet

keep it up
BenignUser chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
What adorable fluff! This was a very cute read. :)
Justicez chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow. That was a good albeit pretty short fic. This is going onto my faves list. Really liked no. 2 the best. Hope to see more of your fics soon:)