Reviews for One
misuky7 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This was brilliant, though it was quite sad to think Kurt died. I adored this. :3
Fangirl1a chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely perfect :)
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Kurt died in the comics a rather shortly after you wrote this...hmmm
Cat Marvelle chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Crying for the third time! I'm Happeeeeeeeeee!
Starlit Skyline chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
This was really original, I liked the plot.
Alex Frost chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I demand to sequel
Dragoncat chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
The people who run Marvel could learn a thing or two from you.

Keep on writing!
Jakkin chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Wow! Your fic actually pulled some of my heartstrings. The only author who was able to also do that was Aleine Skyfire and her fanfiction "Even Stars Burn Out". You did a very good job. Please continue.

-Jakkin
Bamf99 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Great story
Bamf99 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
that was one of the best stories i've read

at the start a almost didn't want to read the rest and now I'm glad I did
fuzzyelffreak chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
you know, I wasn't able to read all of this in one day and when I was trying to go to sleep, i came up with a completly alternate ending in which Kurt upon coming back, loses his memory. The thing that jolts his memory is going to see Kitty who has gone to college. Kitty has let herself go, drinking every night, and being as un-kitty like as possible.
fuzzyelffreak chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
i thought so.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
HA!

I knew you didn't kill him permanently!

First of all, it's you we're talking about here. You, kill off Nightcrawler? HA! Not in a million years.

And, also, the genre isn't tragedy, which if Kurt had died, it would be.
screechserenade chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Oh my god, I LOVED this story SO MUCH! (except for the fact it nearly killed me because I was pretty much crying through-out the whole thing) But, yeah, I think you did a great job on this, and eveything is absolutely perfect, but next time I would try to make something like this a little longer, or add a sequel/prequel to it. This is just a suggestion, though.
Abertha chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Oh, this chapter was sad. Poor Amara, of course she feels it's all her fault... I wish she wouldn't...

Sorry. It's 12:15 in the morning and I'm tired but my eyes... will... not... close...