Reviews for Psychic
Chellerbelle chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Excellent epilogue.

Incidently, I've decided that it would be quicker for me to list all the things I hate about this story which is: nothing.

Thanks for sharing!
Psyknight chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Such a great silly fanfic.
rogueraven1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
scotts a slave to rogues wims thanks to remy and logan COOL

_ great story ice
TENaSeein chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Great ending! I loved the whole contract thing. :D Just the thought of Remy and Logan conspiring to make sure that Scott stays far far away from Rogue...LOL.

The couples in this chapter are perfect. Bobby and Wanda. Emma and Tabby :D (now if that isn't perfect revenge, I don't what is.) Remy and Rogue. Oh yeah. Loved the couples in this chapter.

And man, did Emma ever get what she deserved! :D Perfect. Hair dyed blue, tattooed, punished by Scotty, Tabby-fied. **shudders** Remind me never to get on your bad side. :D

And you gave me a Jean scene. Thanks! Looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Oh hahahahaha. Poor Scott. You have no idea how much I pity him right now. He was a poor victim. But god that was too funny. And Emma got her just deserts and everyone paired off so nicely. Tabby and John huh? Good stuff. Oh I just loved this epilogue. It was the sh*t. It truly was awe-inspiring with the crackness of it all. Update some of your other stories sometime soon!

~Chica~
Laceylou76 chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I'm actually thinking that Twinkies sound good! LOL Never laughed so hard over a man's love for processed bread and whipped cream! The whole scene with Bobby and Wanda was HI-larious! I didn't want it to end. They're actually cute together.

And Emma? Emma got what she deserved, and then some! LOL Everyone's involvement made so much sense in how they carried it all out! It was absolutely brilliant writing on your part.

I love Remy's reaction to the whole thing and how he's making Scott write the Rules of Rogue! I take it Remy wasn't too pleased with Scott's reaction to Rogue's lap dance! haha

I also love that Jean is now upset and that it was Logan that made that happen. LOL This whole 5-part story was amazing, and I'm so sad to see it come to an end! You're just gonna have to work really hard to make more of these in the future! As long as they're all Rogue and Gambit related! ;-) Great job!
Bologna121 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Logan. Logan Logan Logan Logan. tears are practically falling from my eyes at what he did to Scott. And then hie one way convo with Rogue just pushed me over the edge!
Chellerbelle chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
That was just precious. Logan going into major over-protective mode. Scott getting the blame even though he had nothing to do with it (bwahahaha). Emma getting a taste of her own medicine. Tabitha running wild. Hank, Bobby and the Twinkies.

And yay for Rogue and Remy!
Psyknight chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
That's so sweet. I love that Bets and Remy were in on Rogue's telepathy the whole time.
TENaSeein chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Oh. My. God. Betsy was behind Rogue's sudden talent for telepathy? Damn. Didn't see that one coming. I just thought that her powers were evolving or something...and as a favor for Remy. Loved it. Very clever. :D

This chapter was absolutely perfect. Too funny for words.I loved the afore mentioned surprise. Bravo.

Poor, poor Logan. Molested by Tabby and then, oh the horror...the very first thing he sees once he's free...Marie and Scott Summers. He'll be scarred for the rest of his very long life! **evil grin**

And my God, Rogue's dialog during that scene was fantasticly funny. Rogue may never recover. :D Hell, Scott may never recover - that's assuming he lives through the night. **snort** ...And once Jeannie comes home and sees in his memory just how much he enjoyed it! Oh, please let her see!

One thing is for sure. Scotty boy will never look at Marie the same again...Logan'll never let him. :D

I can't wait for the epiloge. You have really out done yourself with this fic. Seriously, it's the most histerically funny thing I've read in ages.
Laceylou76 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I knew it! I had a feeling there was something behind all this, and an even bigger feeling that Betsy was somehow involved. I never guessed that Remy was also behind it as well! LOL

This was amazing! Go ahead, toot your own horn! You are a goddess among all humor fanfics! You completely stand out from the rest of them. The lap dance scene was friggin' fantastic and everyone's reactions to it were great. Especially Scott's! I love Logan's reaction to the whole thing too.

I could picture everything that was happening as if I was watching it on screen and that's not easy to do as a writer!

I'm almost sad that this is over real soon, but I know there are plenty more stories in the future!

Can't wait for the epilogue and a great lil' scene with Rogue and Remy...finally!
rogueraven1 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
i bet emma's gonna be upset when she wakes up,knowing just how kinky and bi tabby is. SWEET revenge though
Sagebeth chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Girl, you need to update this. At first I thought it was cute and funny but for some reason that last chapter had me laughing and making embarrassing faces at work.

You NEED to update.

I love the transition of the Jubes/kitty mother daughter lesbiany feelings. Tabitha is hilarious.

I heart Emma and Wanda in general too.

And OFCOURSE Rogue and Remy. 3!
bologna121 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Oh. My. GOSH! I so can't wait to see how the lap dance goes! and back in chapter 2 when Logan jumped Remy...I almost started crying with laughter. And then I DID when he woke up shackled to the bed. I love love love this fic!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Hmm...so Betsy and Remy were in on everything the whole time. Poor Scott was just a victim and Logan's victim of all people! And well, Rogue and Remy yay! And Jubes and Kit. And Tabby is finally gonna get to be her closet freak perv self with the Ice Queen herself. Oh man you made so much happen in this one chapter my head is still reeling! Update soon!

~Chica~