Reviews for Psychic
4Rogue chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
GO Hank! This just became a favorite story of mine. Someone finally treats Logan like he deserves half the time and mocks the absurd over reactions. Woo hoo. Love it. I do wish he'd have gagged him though. He.
Laceylou76 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Oh. My. God. This was the best one yet. How in the heck do you think of this, girl? Are you a crazy person inside some mental ward? Your humor is wicked and delightfully sinful!

I don't even know where to begin without making it one really long winded review, so I'll just pick out a few of my favorites:

Bobby's attempt at getting Scott in the chair! God I was laughing the whole time.

Jubilee still trying to figure out the name situation and the syllables.

Remy's reaction to Rogue in the outfit.

The fact that everything to this point was leading to Rogue giving Scott a lap dance all along.

I'm starting to think that Rogue is being set up this whole time and she was made to start hearing everyone's thoughts on purpose so it would get to this point! But that's just my opinion. It's like the fic you wrote where Remy kissed Rogue. She was being set up for their own entertainment. Although I'm still anxious to find out how Rogue and Jubilee will get back at them for that! LOL

Can't wait for the lapdance! haha This will be great, I just know it!
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
This game of truth or dare is hilarious and scary all at the same time. Good work!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Oh my god. Poor Rogue. That's so not fair. But it's freaken hilarious. I think something somewhere my have popped in my stomach I was laughing so hard. Whose gonna hate Emma more, Rogue for being forced to give Scott a lap dance or Remy for not being the one given the lap dance? Too good evil mastermind. Too good! Update soon!

Psyknight chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Very cute fanfic!
rogueraven1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
i'd down ALOT more liquor before even answering the dare if i was rogue.

how can rogue hear remys thoughts even Betsy cant read rogues just that powerfull of a telepath.

i love the story ice
TENaSeein chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
EVIL! You are an evil genius! :D ROTFL. This chapter is by far THE FUNNIEST thing I have read in years.

Hank, I repeat Hank, of all people tied Logan (is it okay that I'm picturing Hugh Jackman right now? **drools** Hugh Jackman...what was saying?) to a bed for **ahem** misbehaving. **snort**, but you were going to have mini-Scooter (aka Bobby) taser ol' One Eye. No, all that is outragiously funny by itself, but you didn't stop there. You made Kitty be Jubes' mom, and you are forcing Rogue to be a stripper and to give Scotty boy a lap dance. Oh dear sweet Lord in Heaven, poor Rogue will be scarred for life.

Oh. My. God. You are a natural at writting humor. Seriously - evil genius.

But will Emma and Betsy "forget" to remove the memory of the night's proceedings from Scott's memory? The tasering, the duct tape, the drinking, the lap dance...Oh God, will Papa Logan find out about the lap dance? You know, it occurs to me that the one Daddy Logan should really worry about isn't Remy - it's Tabitha. :D
lilla chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
seriously, this has got to be the funniest x-men fluff i've ever read XD

but it suprises me that it is Tabitha and not Remy who is the sex-freak XD

Storm Warning chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Ahh Wanda.
Mannequin Republic chapter 2 . 8/18/2009

lovin' it!

Jubilee is so stupid! Tabitha is a little too much overdriven by sex and poor 'ole Remy, getting beatin' up every time he kisses Rogue.

Ah, can't wait for the next chapter!

Update Soon!
Larisa chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Great fic so far! :)

I like it. Poor Rogue - so many revelatons... ;)

Thank you!

I hope for more chapters! (And pray for some RoLo... ;))
TENaSeein chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
You are brilliant. Man, and I thought the first chapter was hillarious. This one even better.

The danger room session alone was fan-freakin-tastic. I love how you write Tabby. In the Evo-verse she bugged the crap out of me, but not true of your fics. :D Oh, and the Romy goodness - HA! Loved it. More of that to come?

Poor Remy, Logan just won't let it go, huh? **evil grin** Thanks.

I'm curious though, is it Kitty or Tabitha that got poor little Jubesy so confused? And just what diabolical plan is in that works to keep Scooter outta the way?

Can't wait to read the next installment. You're really out-doing yourself with this one. It's funny as hell, great characterazation, amazing plot, and pretty darn great.

Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
OMG Jubes is into Kitty? LOL That is so awesome. I loved the DR sequence they all did, and of course loved the kiss. I'm not sure why, but I love it when Logan chases Remy around. It's quite comical even without the comedic verbal exchange between the two. It's so easy for Logan to hate Remy, it's so funny.

I loved Jubilee and Wanda's talk. Even I'm confused about what Wanda was getting at. And poor Jubes, she'll be worried about Wanda's shortening up her 5 syllable name! LOL

Can't wait to see what they have in mind for Scott and what will happen once Storm leaves the mansion. I also hope for some great Romy in the next chapter! ;-)
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
good thing remy saw logan before he got into the elevator. i bet it be funny to see them two chasing each other around like a cat and a rat
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Uh...this chapter was totally crazy and ridiculous. And that ending, poor Wanda. Jubes really did sound like an idiot. lol So good! Update soon!

53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »