Reviews for Psychic
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This story is insane. I love every minute of it.

Especially love Wolverine trying to kill Remy, and Tabitha is a hoot.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
_ emma forgot her milk after her grand exit ah to be a telepath at the X mansion
bologna121 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
oh yes. so very good. I'm gonna need an update soon my friend. Because I love the idea of Rogue being able to read all these people's thoughts! And Tabitha is...hilarious.
sofimac16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was a hilarious, perverted little chapter you delievered! I definitely agree with Betsy, people can think the strangest things and not act on them. Poor Rogue, lol, she definitely has her hands full or her mind with all the thoughts that are running rampant in the school. I did enjoy the Romy and Rogue and Betsy's conversations.

I especially enjoyed Logan's entrance and exit! Loved it! Thanks so much for the chapter! .
Laceylou76 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh my God, that was hilarious! Tabby has some prett wicked thoughts, I smiled everytime one of her thoughts came out to play! LOL I also loved the kiss (of course) with Rogue and Remy! Tres magnifique!

I absolutely love your humor with your stories whether it's a one-shot or a chapter story! They're all so much fun to read! Great job!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hahahahaha. Oh my gosh! This story is hilarious! I am loving the crack-ficness of it all! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
TENaSeein chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Yay! You're back. And okay, this isn't exactly an update to the story that I've been so anxiously waiting for...but it was damn good. :D

Laughed my ass off.

Tabitha. Ha! What can I say, she makes a very convincing bi-sexual, sex obcessed maniac. Too funny. And man, the truth or dare scene was fantastic. Go Team Remy. :D

I've been begging you for a confrontation scene between Papa Logan and the Swamp Rat for ages now. So thanks for finally giving me a little one.

Needless to say, I'm loving this fic and am REALLY looking forward to reading more of it. So about "Villian Ties"...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4