Reviews for The Resolution
Scattycow chapter 31 . 5/11
So he’s had what? 10/15 sexual partners in his life and she’s had a big fat zero except for him? Yes, that’ll work! She’s never going to feel insecure or inadequate? He’s never going to feel smug and possessive over the fact that he’s all she’s ever known? This annoys the shit outa me.
Scattycow chapter 27 . 5/11
Of course she hasn’t slept with anyone else! Can’t have the slut being with anyone but Eddie, can we. He, however, can fuck who he likes! The double standards are sickening.
bethabetha chapter 31 . 11/9/2017
i’m enjoying this story but damn... Bella is a very unsympathetic character. i’d even go so far as to say she’s a flat-out selfish b*tch. i liked her up until her illness but after that was revealed she just kept going downhill for me.
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
He's so whipped and he doesn't have a clue lol!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
I hate Jacob so much omg but this story is amazing but Jacob is a real ass lol
DevilSwan chapter 39 . 1/11/2016
Right Bella, u and Edward are not going anywhere, unless its together. U belong with Edward and Edward belongs with u bco MADE FOR EACH OTHER..
Too much? I know but Edward and Bella and their Happy endings does that 2 me..
GREAT STORY by the way. I think, in a way, both their reactions at the time of Bella's treatment were completely justified.
And I really HATE Jacob in this story. I mean who does that. Taking advantge of someone's illness. IDIOT..
Any way i loved ur story :)
phemmy chapter 34 . 10/31/2015
Type your review !
Rose chapter 39 . 6/16/2015
Such a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it :)
debslmac chapter 39 . 5/16/2015
loved this story
Kel chapter 39 . 2/8/2015
This story was amazing!
Tashakcooks chapter 39 . 10/31/2014
Great story! Hard to read parts but that is life.
michigangal0223 chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
enjoyed reading rollercoaster of life
michigangal0223 chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
jackass Jacob he will go down
Knit Bug chapter 39 . 8/30/2014
Thank you so much for this story. It was a really nice read.

Knit
withloveviv chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
I'm glad their not pregnant. It would've been tough for them. Edward with medical school and they also need time for themselves. Can't believe it's over!
5,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »