Reviews for The Resolution
robsten63 chapter 39 . 1/20/2011
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Loved it :D Loved every chapter! Was ummmmmm AMAZING! haha
ToydiPotter chapter 39 . 1/13/2011
I'm steadily making my way through every single one of your stories! It's taking a while, but they just keep getting better! I honestly would buy any of your stories as a book from a store if you changed the names or whatver. Stupid copywright bullshit... I like your versions of Edward an Bella waaaay more than Stephs. You are definetly one of my absolute favourite authors!
Nina Carter chapter 39 . 1/13/2011
Love. Love. Love. Ur story! I reaallly enjoyed the creativity of the plot! Amazing job!
ToydiPotter chapter 24 . 1/13/2011
I fucking hate Jacob...
FFpassion chapter 39 . 1/9/2011
I started your story yesterday and sat up nearly all night reading. I'm so sorry for the review fail but I just couldn't stop, I loved it, so heart wrenching at times but so worth reading.

I loved how much they both learned from their mistakes and realised that honesty and trust was going to be a major thing they both needed to do if they were going to have a strong future.

Thank you for writing such a heartfelt story.

Elmary chapter 39 . 1/7/2011
aaawwwwwww all sorts of cute and awesome! Though i would love some vengeance on Jacob.
sweetmahogany chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
I absolutely love your story! It's so well written and it's so heartfelt. I do have to admit that I think Bella is an utter bitch and Edward is getting much more flak than I think he should. Bella really need to come off her high horse and open up her eyes.

I can't wait to see how things play out!:)
aribel187 chapter 39 . 12/8/2010
I just read this story and loved it! I just wanted to let you know though that you do have some minor grammatical errors, like in this last one-the first word actually.:) You say "you're" instead of "your." And then I just wanted to say that it also did kind of bother me how you used the word advise instead of said or state, or something along those lines. Advise to me goes along with saftey warnings, not a regular conversation. Anyways besides these two things, your story was great!
tite-lilith chapter 39 . 12/2/2010

I enjoy reading this story :D

The ending is perfect! what a beautiful little family! :D
Ziva84 chapter 39 . 11/15/2010
A perfect ending! I love it!
Ziva84 chapter 38 . 11/15/2010
Ziva84 chapter 37 . 11/15/2010
Awesome as always!
Ziva84 chapter 36 . 11/15/2010
Aww, I loved this chapter!

LOL, I still have some of your stories to read! I love your writing! I'm not good on reviewing, but I do try every chapter!
Ziva84 chapter 35 . 11/14/2010
Amazing chapter! I'm glad Edward didn't get transfered! I want him to finish at Dartmouth!
Ziva84 chapter 34 . 11/14/2010
Love it! Nice that they are all together again!
5,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »