Reviews for The Resolution
EmilyJaneB chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
So mad at jacob, I actually want to punch him in the face
helenemc chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
Thank you for a lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
CBohnas chapter 39 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoy your writing and this story run the gamit of emotions. I have read a lot of your stories and they are ones that I will read again. Thank you for all the work that you put into them.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 39 . 4/13/2013
This story was sooo amazing! I definitely cried a couple times, but enjoyed every word of this story. Thanks so much for sharing!
serena chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
i really tried to read but i'm bored and pretty disappointed... if i read again about using plans/skimpy clothes/legs or tits to have a guy attention i'm going to scream and vomit! women all over the world complain about men being superficial and just caring about physical appearance and then i find this kind of stories with hundreds of positive reviews... well if you think showing tits and dressing provocative it's the way to get a man, don't complain when your mind and feelings are not taken in considearion.
serena chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
not sure if i like it... i think i understand edward a bit more than bella... he doesn't want to be tied to the little town and he doesn't want to risk it... i was the same so i get it... the girls, on the other hand are totally NOT impressing me... slutty dress/behaviour and mind games? don't like this plan at all!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
the universe just seems to hate Edward XD
Mrs Cullen 82 chapter 38 . 2/14/2013
I absolutely love this story. It made smile yet cry at the same time I also love how it some parts from a walk to remember but in a different way.. It was great story and I hope u write more
magmom2 chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
Great story.
magmom2 chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
Why is it that everyone blames Edward for their breakup when it was actually Bella that did the breaking up. Sure, he was wrong but he was trying and Jacob was the one doing the blocking. She knows this now, so why is it Edward's fault?
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
Loved
fireagate chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Edward is intriguing
ashl3ysimpson chapter 39 . 9/22/2012
Your srories have yet to let me down. You are a truly amazing writer...
Sarah Amin chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
I really dont see how she forgives edward later .. What's the point of loving someone if he leaves when you need them the most ! Only to come back after the problem is long gone
happy.ala chapter 39 . 7/7/2012
What a perfect story. So romantic and interesting. Once again you talent occurs to be great. Thanks
5,534 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »