Reviews for The Resolution
cbzoo chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
no green button but good work
cbzoo chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
WAS A GOOD CHAPTER
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
GOOD START
Toni Masen chapter 39 . 12/12/2013
I guessed early on in the story that Bella was ill and when finding out about her illness she had my every sympathy, but... the way she treated Edward before and after her illness returned was awful. To not tell him about her illness when everyone else appeared to know was cruel and it wasn't surprising that he went off the deep end, he wasn't given the chance to come to terms with anything before everyone including Bella was demanding that he be by her bedside every second of every day. Edward had all my sympathy and as for Bella, the word spineless came to mind! As for Jacob, disgusting character. Excellent story, enjoyed the read.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
You are good at writing the angst in this story. Sometimes in other stories I read, it comes off as too unrealistic, too contrived. But this is believable. Enjoying the story so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
You could put a little more sensory words into the dry hym
Guest chapter 39 . 10/8/2013
Story about a girl who gave her virginity to a guy, then stay in celibate for years basically waiting for him. And a story about a boy who claims to be in love with our main heroine but screw other chicks, then leaves her and again later screw other chicks for years, still claiming to be in love with our heroine... Right...
If someone belives it then have fun.
LADARTHA chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Enjoying the story.
end2097 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
This time shift is hard... Will read on to hear what Bella has been doing for 3 yrs.
end2097 chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Um... What happened here? Is this it?
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
Hey! I actually liked the story a lot! I have read a lot of story were Edward is the player and Bella was 'invisible' but this was a good one!

However to be honest, I think that Bella is a ungreatful bitch in this story. I know that it was sad and everything that she got her leukemia back, but the worst part is that she didn't tell Edward anything. And when he was sad and didn't came and visited her and when he did she pushed him away and told him to leave.
And then she has the fucking right to tell Edward that she doesn't trust him. I mean who does that? Look at your own faults and not just others. And the worst part is that she let Jacob manipulate her. She is so blind!

I don't really think that anything really was Edwards fault. You have to trust eachother in a relationship which Bella didn't do. She didn't trust Edward and that broke his heart. And everyone knew but he didn't. So she has no right to judge him.

I have never disliked Bella more that ever that I did in this story. She blamed Edward for everything! I almost hated her even though she was dying. She didn't deserve Edward, not the other way around.

You have no idea how many times I cried for Edward and for his anguish toward himself.

I'm sorry for my hatred towards Bella, but I just felt like I had to explain!

I liked this story. There was humor, romance, hurt and a lot of anguish.

Well written!

Have a lovely week!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair.
Gidget922 chapter 39 . 7/13/2013
Thank you for a wonderful heart clenching story that deals with real life issues, It was beautiful
EmilyJaneB chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
this chapter is making me depressed. Seriously I need everyone to realise jacob has had ulterior motives all along already.
EmilyJaneB chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
So mad at jacob, I actually want to punch him in the face
helenemc chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
Thank you for a lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
5,547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »