Reviews for The Resolution
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
Hey! I actually liked the story a lot! I have read a lot of story were Edward is the player and Bella was 'invisible' but this was a good one!

However to be honest, I think that Bella is a ungreatful bitch in this story. I know that it was sad and everything that she got her leukemia back, but the worst part is that she didn't tell Edward anything. And when he was sad and didn't came and visited her and when he did she pushed him away and told him to leave.
And then she has the fucking right to tell Edward that she doesn't trust him. I mean who does that? Look at your own faults and not just others. And the worst part is that she let Jacob manipulate her. She is so blind!

I don't really think that anything really was Edwards fault. You have to trust eachother in a relationship which Bella didn't do. She didn't trust Edward and that broke his heart. And everyone knew but he didn't. So she has no right to judge him.

I have never disliked Bella more that ever that I did in this story. She blamed Edward for everything! I almost hated her even though she was dying. She didn't deserve Edward, not the other way around.

You have no idea how many times I cried for Edward and for his anguish toward himself.

I'm sorry for my hatred towards Bella, but I just felt like I had to explain!

I liked this story. There was humor, romance, hurt and a lot of anguish.

Well written!

Have a lovely week!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair.
Gidget922 chapter 39 . 7/13/2013
Thank you for a wonderful heart clenching story that deals with real life issues, It was beautiful
EmilyJaneB chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
this chapter is making me depressed. Seriously I need everyone to realise jacob has had ulterior motives all along already.
EmilyJaneB chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
So mad at jacob, I actually want to punch him in the face
helenemc chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
Thank you for a lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
CBohnas chapter 39 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoy your writing and this story run the gamit of emotions. I have read a lot of your stories and they are ones that I will read again. Thank you for all the work that you put into them.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 39 . 4/13/2013
This story was sooo amazing! I definitely cried a couple times, but enjoyed every word of this story. Thanks so much for sharing!
serena chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
i really tried to read but i'm bored and pretty disappointed... if i read again about using plans/skimpy clothes/legs or tits to have a guy attention i'm going to scream and vomit! women all over the world complain about men being superficial and just caring about physical appearance and then i find this kind of stories with hundreds of positive reviews... well if you think showing tits and dressing provocative it's the way to get a man, don't complain when your mind and feelings are not taken in considearion.
serena chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
not sure if i like it... i think i understand edward a bit more than bella... he doesn't want to be tied to the little town and he doesn't want to risk it... i was the same so i get it... the girls, on the other hand are totally NOT impressing me... slutty dress/behaviour and mind games? don't like this plan at all!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
the universe just seems to hate Edward XD
Mrs Cullen 82 chapter 38 . 2/14/2013
I absolutely love this story. It made smile yet cry at the same time I also love how it some parts from a walk to remember but in a different way.. It was great story and I hope u write more
magmom2 chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
Great story.
magmom2 chapter 37 . 1/24/2013
Why is it that everyone blames Edward for their breakup when it was actually Bella that did the breaking up. Sure, he was wrong but he was trying and Jacob was the one doing the blocking. She knows this now, so why is it Edward's fault?
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 39 . 12/24/2012