Reviews for The Resolution
IMakeDirtyLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
FUCKIN LOVE IT! UPDATE SON! PLEASE! PWEETY PWEETY PWEASE!
xx.ash-cullen.xx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
omec l.o.v.e it.

and yay! you listen to country!

does it matter if its not american?

i love it already, please update soon! please! i dont know if i can wait two days, let alone a week!

ps. did you notice i think you are a fantastic author? after all, i read pretty much anything you write :)
SnarkyDee chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love it already and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Notarealaccountanymore chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Amazing already, Edward fighting his attraction to Bella and Bella making it harder for him. I love the it being set in high school and of course Em drooling over Rosalie already, nice. I can't wait to see what happens. D
Jeca123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Whats ur twitter? Love the story :D
marie0912 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hahahhahaha! I loved this, it has great potential! poor Bella and Edward having to learn about human sexuality side by side, sharing a book...!
katiefyrth chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
YAY!

finally ;D

'twas good. very good.

L5472 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
LOL booyeh! Go CCR! xD Ha. Love the goals the girls have set for the first week ;) Also, love that they're starting the year with a bang!

Wow. I really liked that Edward was already crushing on Bella and she didn't have to do the whole convincing process! Sure, Edward will have to warm up to settling on one girl but woohoo!

Looks like Rose and Alice are doing well with their men. Next chapter should be very interesting.. Teehee. I can just picture Edward and Bella debating about this subject..

Sounds like a good story. Look forward to more of it!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
loving the first chapter
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ah, crap. You are seriously so awesome! I love this! What a good idea. I can't wait to get into things more, this is gonna be so good! I love it that they are all lusting after one another and have no clue that the other is even interested in them. And it totally took me back to the first days of school from my high school years. I think the anticipation of what's to come is the best part!

You totally rock, and you know I adore you and your talent. I'm dying to see what's gonna happen next! :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
another great story by you.. lol

thanks

looking forward to another chapter XD
Marion Thomas chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really like this one. In fact, I like all your stories. Could you do me a favor and update daily? :)
XoXmeggzieXoX chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Seems heaps good :)
hdink chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love that she's untouchable to him...or so he thinks. And can't wait to see how that evolves. And the way to have them work together was excellent...reading the book together, especially health class...hello, sex ed anybody? Perfect!
VampsGurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I like it.

I like that the girls plan on getting with the guys. Rose didn't even have to do anything lol Emmett came drooling.

Edward had a crush on Bella since four grade, but he doesn't think he deserves her. Wow.

I'm really looking forward to read more.
5,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 358 365 366 367 368 369 .. Last Next »