Reviews for The Resolution
Sarah Amin chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
I really dont see how she forgives edward later .. What's the point of loving someone if he leaves when you need them the most ! Only to come back after the problem is long gone
happy.ala chapter 39 . 7/7/2012
What a perfect story. So romantic and interesting. Once again you talent occurs to be great. Thanks
1234567890inactive chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
the only reason i know that goodnight john boy is because of familly guy and it took me a few seconds to figure out where it was from any way nice
LienDS chapter 39 . 5/28/2012
Hey!

Loved this story!

I've been reading Fanfiction for about 4 years now and I think this is the first time I actually cried! Although I would've loved to see Edward and Bella get together again by the end of high school, I understand that they had to mature a lot more before they could be together.

Kind regards,

Lien
xtyncullen chapter 39 . 5/4/2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I enjoyed it a lot.
divyvicki chapter 39 . 4/29/2012
Great story. Glad to have finally finished it.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 4/27/2012
Great chapter. Love how protective of Bella Rose is. Glad they r all back together.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
Great story and chapter. Love that they got back together.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
I do have faith in u, that the only reason I'm still reading. Just grateful that I'm reading as a completed story and not a WIP.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
So sad. Hope we get to see Bella find out how devious Jacob has been about the note and the flowers.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
I really hate Jacob and this story just reinforces that. Lol. I'm trusting ur HEA promise. Not sure I would be able to continue without it.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I didn't have a clue as to the actual disease, I thought she might be pregnant. Stupid me
MiZpamier chapter 39 . 4/17/2012
just.. jeez, this story has everything.. loved it from the first chap till the end.. it made me cry, laugh and even made me furious as hell.. thank you for writing, I really enjoyed reading it..
divyvicki chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter. Is Jake gonna go running to Charlie now?
sugar334 chapter 21 . 1/27/2012