Reviews for The Resolution
xtyncullen chapter 39 . 5/4/2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I enjoyed it a lot.
divyvicki chapter 39 . 4/29/2012
Great story. Glad to have finally finished it.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 4/27/2012
Great chapter. Love how protective of Bella Rose is. Glad they r all back together.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
Great story and chapter. Love that they got back together.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
I do have faith in u, that the only reason I'm still reading. Just grateful that I'm reading as a completed story and not a WIP.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
So sad. Hope we get to see Bella find out how devious Jacob has been about the note and the flowers.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
I really hate Jacob and this story just reinforces that. Lol. I'm trusting ur HEA promise. Not sure I would be able to continue without it.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I didn't have a clue as to the actual disease, I thought she might be pregnant. Stupid me
MiZpamier chapter 39 . 4/17/2012
just.. jeez, this story has everything.. loved it from the first chap till the end.. it made me cry, laugh and even made me furious as hell.. thank you for writing, I really enjoyed reading it..
divyvicki chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter. Is Jake gonna go running to Charlie now?
sugar334 chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 39 . 1/15/2012
Thank you for this amazing story. You weren't kidding when you categorised it as angst!

The start was very sweet with the girls out to get their guys! I really liked that Edward had been in love with Bella since 4th grade and considered her the one you'd marry and not mess around with as he fell hard when he did allow himself to go after her.

I really didn't see Bella's illness coming. I can understand why Edward reacted as he did as he was practically the last to find out but I can also understand Bella seeing as Renee left her the first time she was ill. Jacob was a total scumbag though, using her illness to lever them apart and then to turn out to be a lying cheating ratbag.

I'm glad they for back together and that Bella finally realised that Edward did truly love her.

Wonderful story!
Kristylm25 chapter 39 . 12/24/2011
Awwwww! Seriously another perfect ending to such an amazing story! I may have cried a little at the end! Loved it woman!
Kristylm25 chapter 28 . 12/22/2011
I really hope Jacob gets his ace beat!
Kristylm25 chapter 26 . 12/22/2011
Holy 3 years later! I won't lie, I kinda like it!
5,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »