Reviews for Just Another of Our Beginnings
DarkandLovely-2 chapter 15 . 7/30
Noooooo you never finished it:,(:,(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(;( I am loving this story. If you have any inspiration left for it at all please finish it!
netta chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
OK so, you HAVE to continue its so good and interesting i know its been years but still PLEASE continue!
Ayla1209 chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
OK now this time the story is clearly unfinished - please please update?!
brianandjustinfan chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE finish this story or at least add another chapter... I love it! Update soon :)
Alex chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Nice story, please continue
Mist17 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
shaunalease1 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Please update soon! I read this every morning when I wake up! It is so amazing.
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Damn that was hot
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Loving very chapter of this story. Though it's a bit a sad that they're dealing with such an ordeal.

Good job. Hope the next chapter will be just as good.
HogwartsIsAlwaysThere chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
I came across this story when searching for a romantic Brian/Justin fanfic. I am enthralled with the story line and the characters. I just finished reading Chapter 15 last night and was saddened when I saw that the story hadn't been updated since March of last year. Please, update soon!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
I like this as a continuation of the first part (though a couple chapters, particularly chapter ten, were a little difficult to follow and a bit strange). Overall, good job so far. update soon.

35nanou chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Ca commence un peu par une tranche de vie et ca se poursuit par la vie au jour le jour de Brian et Justin jusqu'à leur mariage officiel

Très bonne idée avec un Brian bien plus doux et romantique qu'à l'accoutumé!

kyelenia chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
I fucking love this story, even if Brian is madly romantic.
suns and stars chapter 9 . 5/4/2010