Reviews for Defining a One Night Stand
Etakkate chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Best lines ever... "...most often individuals associated with the church, easy sex, that which is frequently experienced during one night stands, is considered evil, wicked, wrong, hence the term little bad book."

"He's right, Doctor Brennan," Cam interceded helpfully. "It's black."

"Oh."

LMFAO!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was freaking hilarious!:) Great job!:)
Noie chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was fabulous. I'd love for a sequel, maybe set a season or two later?
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Zack is so cute, and I wish he would come back already. I haven't seen some of the newer episodes, but I'm working on it. I really love this short fic, because it fits the characters so well, especially Zack.

-Kate
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG...You have no idea just how perfect this is!

I loved the fact that Booth wanted to get zack laid ( such a guy thing to do since he knew Zack was going overseas)

GREAT JOB!

I loved it!

Becca
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I loved this one-shot! It was really well written and fun. It was really funny to see all of them get drunk.. hah. I've always wondered what happened after their wedding.. ;] Everyone was really in character, which made it even more interesting to read. I really, really liked this! Nice job.
CoreyAnne chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved it! The writers of the show need to start actively writing this way! :-P
adelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I LOVED IT! i thought that having a story so long ago would be boring cuz i kno wat happens later but this was a really great twist i wish they had really done somthing like this i mean that would be so perfect but sadly ur not the writer on the show;]
Brennanite47 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow...that's about all I can say that describes this is wow...
TempeJill chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Now why couldn't that episode have actually ended that way? :D That was great! I can totally see this happening, especially Zack pretty much falling out of the chair when Booth said he'd have her babies xD

Very well done, I loved it!