Reviews for Reasoning
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice job! Very Season 3 Michael & Fiona. I loved her line about him never actually chasing after her! It is not until Season 5 that he actually makes more of an attempt to stop her.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
more soon please I want to see if she blows up his place lol
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
gtreat story!
noro chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hope theres more chapters great work fantastic
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh sad face. I just want to see the resulting conversation between Mike and Fi, just to read it and grasp it and live in an amazing world where it would actually happen. Please? Because I think that you could really do it justice. This whole thing was completely in character, and writing about things that don't have a lot of chance of happening on the actual show is what fanfiction is for right?

Keep up the great writing, whether you decide to continue this fic or not. :)
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love this. All of it. I was going to quote my favorite lines, but I don't want to copy the whole story over into my review, so I won't. But this story was amazing - the characters were all very much in character, and just fantastic.

I know what you mean about deciding not to add a scene in a story - there are some times when I just know that it just won't work, even if I want it to. Although I disagree when you say you wouldn't be able to give it justice - you most definitely would.
HerLadyship chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice job. Everyone was in character. Keep up the good work.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
PLease continue it I don't care if you butcher the moment it's better then not trying at all. PLease it was good!
Creek-IB-08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was really good and I would love to see your take on the impending conersation about Michael's motives.
stefanie chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i really like your take on the story.

but you should make something different like michael leaves for ireland with her. idk just a thought.

please continue!