Reviews for Mother Knows Best
Otter chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
So much happy crying right now... favourite chapter - completely. Because Parker's mum remembered and I couldn't stop smiling at the 'sir alec' bit, and hardison is the pink Prince. And I just really love this story so much. Thank you.
Otter chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
So many good feelings from that ending. I'm glad Parker is going to go see her mum, and take hardison with her. And that kiss was cute, loved the 'i appreciated it' from alec (that dork). Feel bad for Parker having to start the drop alone, but glad hardison came back in time to help her. Loved this!
Otter chapter 13 . 6/3/2017
*more incoherent screaming* with the 'hardison was going to kill her when she got back' line I practically yelled "what did you do Parker?" I'm glad hardison is pink, it means Parker doesn't have to be quite as scared anymore. But damnit, you didn't have to take drugs to see it did you? And I feel conflicted about her mum giving her drugs. Yea it's really bad to give children drugs, but her mum did show her another lighter side of the world, something Parker probably needed later. I wonder how that conversation with her mum will go? Super amazing chapter!
Otter chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
*incoherently screaming* so many mixed emotions and feelings. On one hand, super proud of Parker for kinda figuring out feelings, and for kinda hardison what they are/that they have to go slow. But worry for whether she can leave new York without trying to see her mum (I hope she does though). This story makes me so happy and conflicted :D
Otter chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
Godamnit now my heart is breaking and I'm crying too.
Amazing chapter! I really loved the cookies discussion between Parker and hardison, because it really shows me how hardison understands, or can at least follow what Parker means to say. And the image of them resting on either side of the door is something I'd love to draw (something I don't usually do). The end of this chapter really broke my heart though, so well done.
Otter chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Omg awesome, snow day :) the way Parker says "our poor fat person" I swear I can hear her, it's so her. Oh cute, snowball fight and a tackle, with them watching the snow as it falls. Omg cute, but is Parker able to control her emotions enough to- Yay! Is this a yay? Cab Parker breath? No Parker ! Don't run! Amazing chapter! I think it's my favourite (cause snow fight)
Otter chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
Talk about an interesting cliffhanger - I'm super curious now. And aww it sucks that Jake died just 2 years after she got him out. And Justine left. But now she has the leverage team, with all the newly added feelings connected to hardison. This story is amazing - I love it so much!
Otter chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
Wait who is looking after Clyde while they go to new York? I hope Parker is able to figure out her feelings soon or it might make the mission a whole lot harder for her. And aww roadtrip, with hair braiding, sleeping and number plate games. Awesome chapter :)
Otter chapter 7 . 6/3/2017
Oh yay she got Justine out of the hospital. Awesome chapter, really enjoying the ~past~ scenes and how the flashbacks connect to them, with the way Parker's mind thinks.
Otter chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
That image of Parker lightly touching the picture of her mum brought tears to my eyes, and poor hardison is left confused again. Clyde is going to heal Parker's heart (at least a little), I just know it(hope it) wonderful chapter, and I hope things went ok when Parker saw Justine again 4 years later.
Otter chapter 5 . 6/2/2017
Awww Clyde sounds so adorable. And hardison located Parker's mum? I wonder what happened to Justine. Amazing chapter!
Otter chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
Damn Elliott - don't be such a meany. Cool chapter - it's always interesting to learn more about Parker's past.
Otter chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
Ahhh that ending :) I like the idea that if anyone can draw her out of her shell, it's hardison. I really love that he's willing to let Parker draw on him with pen, and even asks her to finish the cellar monster. Amazing chapter!
Otter chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
This is a great chapter, well written and paints a picture. My heart aches for Parker and what happened in her childhood.
Otter chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I really wanted to give Parker a hug, my feelings are so drawn to her confusion and anger. This is amazing and I'm going to read it all at once I just knew out :)