Reviews for Two
Exivus chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
There had always been two? You make it sound like Harry could only "score" with fangirls! Nah, I'm kidding! It was very fluffly and I liked it. You should definitely do more Harry/Gabrielle. There are few good stories out there with this ship.
SlythrInHermione chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
nice! Short and sweet .. I love this ship and could have read more
Thanatos's daughter chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yeah go Gabi and I'm the coolest witch in zee WORLD! So ha!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was good I liked how it ended I am not much of a fan of Harry/Ginny the relationship had no depth and she looks like a cheap knock off of Harry's mum.

I do like Harry/Gabrielle I always thought Harry was better off with a Veela to make up for the lack of love in his life. It was unfair that Gabrielle was saved by Harry but never got the chance to know him.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is so sweet! And I absolutely love your writing stlye and use of, um, figurative language! :D
kel.kel.153 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. Of course, there had always been too. Smart of you to figure it out. *Mentally facepalming self for not noticing*

Poor Harry, being ditched again by Ginny for Dean, but I suppose that's life. Lucky he found Gabrielle!

"There had always been two little girls-innocent, sweet little girls-that he had saved" My favourite line. You are an awesome writer, by the way. Did I mention that?

Ginny and Gabrielle.

Black and White.

Night and Day.

Past and Present.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very good short story and thanks for sharing!
MeLovesDracoGinny chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
this was so, so, so sweet.

i loved the ending.

now i'm off to check out the sequel thingy (:
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Lovely little oneshot - harry feeling like crap (as normal), and then Gabi comes to save him. Nothing special with the plot (don't hurt me), but your writing made this shine.

Right, off to go read the sequel,

But truly, this is awesome. Cheers

C
YouWannaBeMe chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Soo sooo sweet! Awww!
BrunetteBarbiex chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was fantastic (: one of the best Gabrielle/Harry fics I have ever read, it explained the two of them perfectly. I loved the comparison between Ginny and Gabby- it was perfect.
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweet! This is awsome!
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
awwwwwww! the last few lines were soooo sweet. i didnt ever notice how alike Ginny and Gabrielle were. like thye were both saved by Harry, both names start with G, both younger sisters of people he knows, both were fan girls but they are different. and how did Ginny and Harry break up?
LOTReader chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
What a lovely one-shot! The romantic in me positively loved your transition from the "always twos" to the last two lines - "But now, there was only one. The only one he needed " - absolutely perfect, warm fuzzy ending. Great job!
deniche chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
amazing story !

its really short but wel written

and it comunicates everything it needs to !

so CONGRATS lol