Reviews for Father Figure
jensteed chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Dammit I hoped Draco was sincere but I couldn't make myself think he truly was. Poor Hermione, what an awful, lonely position to be in :'(
EmilyWoods chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
TOO BAD THIS STORY DIED...I FINALLY AM TAKING IT OFF ALERT...
kimber chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
needs to be finshed
silver-nightstorm chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
At first, this story was a bit difficult to follow, but it got much clearer as time went on. Fantastic job, I really hope you update this soon and it's not discontinued! :)

~Nim~
silverbirdz chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I like the reference to the show the Worst Witch, I used to watch that show on HBO all the time!
Jinxie4 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Thank you for the update! Glad to see this hasn't been abandoned.

I'm glad to see Snape softening his regard for his children, well Evie at least. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
gifarlme chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
interesting story!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
another rape story...why it is so favourite among the writters? I dont know what to read anymore, almost every second story is about Hermione being captures, raped and so... Im tired of it... I probably shouldnt read this story, since the summary was a bit revealing, but I did hope this is about something else...
Miravisu chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
hehe, wasn't an entirely horrible first meeting, a witty battle anyhow!
SarahEileenGrangerPrince chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I'm rather glad i stumbled upon this story it's rather good i like it and i hope to read more soon!
Abreana chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
This is an amazing story. Your ideas are quite original and the way you have written it makes it so interesting its hard to stop reading it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Love Abreana
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
so far it seems like it should be a Draco/Mione story instead of Sev and Mione...Draco seems like more of a main character to me.

Also you didn't tell us who died and who didn't...Mione never asked...she finally asked about ROn...but Fred is not there...is Fred dead in your story? Lupin? Sirus? Tonks? Who? lol...Lucius dead?
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I love the kids nicknames. very cute.

I don't like how she keeps on yeling at Liam and not Evie...even though evie is a momma's girl. its not right. she is hitting also...Liam is more rough with her but still. Liam gets yelled at and punished and the little girl gets to watch tv and stuff and not yelled at at all.

love dracos friendship with Mione. its cute
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
good story plot...good start.

Liked the flashbacks. BUT I honestly wish that you would have wrote out the WHOLE flashback. The whole rape and what Lucius was whispering to her...dirty words.

Lots of people don't like to read the actual rape scene but lots of people do...like me. Especially if that is what the story is about MIone being raped and it is.

I hate how Snape raped her and ignored her...not apologizing or anything.

oh and I also wish you wrote out Mione going to the head mistress and giving the note to her...and mcgonnagal questioning her...I am sure she was curious what happened.
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Thank you so much for a great update, I was trilled to see it! I do think however that Hermione is giving Severus one to many chances, his behaviour were inexcusable when meeting the children, not to mention his wording of them as "spawn". While I can understand Hermiones desire for the children to have a father, she should first of all protect them and not expose them to a man who clearly have no remorse for what he did, no care for his children, no manners and absolutely in due need of a kick in his arse to make him grow up.

I am however very much looking forward to the next update:-))