Reviews for Back In The Day
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
xXpeacelovemusicXx chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Great story! But I see you haven't updated in a really long time. Please update! I really need 2 know what happens. Thanks!
That70sGirl99 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I love it! It's very interesting I was wondering if you could update it because I want to know what happens next and how she gets back home! Keep up the good work!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Still unbelievably good! This story has everything I like in a book: Mystery, romance, family, frustration, suspense, etc… you’ve got them all! Thank you so much for the update! I can’t wait for a next installment. :D
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
L O freain' L!

I'm so glad that you've updated this one. I was just wondering about it a few days ago.

Wos, 15 years old, huh? What a fantastic job you're doing! Keep it up.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next update from you. After all, they don't call me "Chapter Junkie" for nothing.

Write on.

Still jonesin'

Chapter Junkie

Karen
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
That was AMAZING! I’ll have to admit that I ran across this story months ago and, seeing when the last update was made, feared such an original plot wasn’t going to be continued. I’m very glad to see that this story lives on. Please update very soon! :)
Rewrite chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Now, I've been keeping an eye on this stories' progression, and I must say how much I enjoyed the re-write! It made much more sense. Keep up the good work.

I'll be reading and reviewing from a far.

-Shannon
Please write more chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Oh, I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this! Your portrayal of the characters is very genuine. To be honest, its such an interesting story plot. Out of all the PF fan fiction is is definitely the most creative I've read. Keep up the good work! I'll be impatiently awaiting the next chapter (:
Hoshigaki Kisame chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I love it, you definitely should right more! I really like how Danny acts, - I can picture him actually saying that, and it really makes me laugh. Backup dancers and serial killers: only Danny, right?

Also, I like your little episode references in there. (Laurie DID taught Danny to fight...) You should include more of those in there, definitely.

Oh, and I totally relate to your age concern here, I'm one of those younger Partridge Family fans, too, and we're floating in the same boat.
Oldenoughtoremember chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
P.S. I don't mean to worry you, either. I understand it isn't supposed to be a documentary of the times. Just putting some random information out there, in the hopes it might be helpful.
Old enough to remember chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
I was seven or eight years old when "I Think I Love You" was a hit on the radio, in 1970. I was also a Partridge Family viewer, and I think I remember the show fairly well. I like what you've written so far, but you did ask for suggestions, so here are a few. Meant in all kindness, and you can take 'em or leave 'em.

If Ray's gone back to 1970, Danny should still be on the young side. I believe he was supposed to be ten when the show started. However, maybe she's gone back to '74, which changes everything. In 1970, her first name would probably raise some eyebrows. It would sound like a boy's name to most folks of that time. (Now I expect people to tell me, "My grandmother was named Ray!" and that may be so-but ordinarily it was not a typical girl's name, and the unique and unusual names of today were, by and large, not used then.)

If it's '74, the Partridge family should be losing popularity. Should have lost quite a bit of it, in fact. It's not a suggestion, just a mention of something that might possibly be of use, if that's the timeframe. They might be struggling as their popularity declines.

This is just a vague idea, but you could play a little on the differences between then and now. No cell phones, and VCRs would have been cutting edge technology, but monstrously expensive. No home computers and no computers in schools. I was twelve in 1974, so I remember that quite well. Pocket calculators were the big "New" thing in 1975. Very exciting! However, the kids in the time Ray has gone to probably wouldn't have those yet either.

Good luck to you, I think you have a very good start. I enjoyed Ray's descriptions of David . . . er, Keith. Also her interactions with the "old" gals her mother's age. Never mind that I'm probably in that age group, or not far behind it. I look forward to seeing the early 70's through your eyes.
RandomFan22 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
If anything, the chapters are too short - lol.

I'm intrigued. Keep going.
Tara chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Wow! I'm so impressed by were you've taken this story! It's truly one of a kind.

Write more! I'm so excited to read more of this!

I'm going to say you're maybe 25-35 age range...

Update soon.

-Tara
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Are you kidding me? You can't stop now! More please, and soon...

I really love the whole plot and can't wait to see where you take it (boy would I love to be in her shoes...not only going back to the 70's, but to the Partridge Family home to boot). It's very different, and that's a good thing. And no, I don't think it's too much information for one chapter. Actually I do wish they were longer.

Please continue, I'm dying to read more.

Chapter Junkie

(Karen)
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I love your sense of humor! "Keith-what's-his-face." Too funny.

You are doing a great job of leaving the reader wanting more. The big question for me at this point is: What story did he not believe back when he was young and naive? You've definitely left me wondering!

Talk to me!