Reviews for What May Come
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I approve of how you wrote this. I like how we gradually realize that it isn't that fact that he died in a dream that stuck in Zack's head, but the circumstances under which he went to his death that made him want to consider it and reveal it to someone close to him. That Zack wasn't really upset that he died but rather kind of proud that he'd managed to accomplish something noble seemed very in character to me. It puts Zack's actual death into some interesting context as well, since I could very easily see him running this dream through his head during his final moments. I personally think that Zack pretty much always got that living heroically included being willing to die to protect something or someone. There's this power and this kind of noble high in how Zack views his dream that I think was also what he could have been feeling at the end of Crisis Core. I almost feel like you could have ended it there, but then you went into some Zack and Sephiroth interaction which really changes the tone. Not in a bad way though. Sephiroth just voices what we're all feeling and how despite the fact that Zack might have gone out heroically, we would prefer it if he was still around. "You areā€¦the only person left who I wouldn't mind calling a friend." Every time I play Crisis Core I'm more and more convinced that they were genuine friends, or at least that the game gives us perfectly reasonable grounds to infer that they were. Going over Zack's indispensable role in saving Cloud, and then concluding with the effect he had on Sephiroth worked in a very touching capacity. I really adore Zack and Sephiroth friend-shipping.
ncarter1991 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Soo not weird :) A sweet moment for sephy
Vietta chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aww! Sephy says they're friends! Well...he almost said they're friends xD
Little House in the Woods chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. I loved how you developed the concept, established a powerful voice for the characters, and built up the emotion. You are a very talented writer and it is an honor and a pleasure to read your stories.
CornCob chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aww, this was adorable. And very emotional, too. I loved Seph's confusion/awkward "this is how you pet a human" face! XD It was pretty eerie, too, with Zack's dream, or rather, premontion. It's a friggen shame that he has to die (he's the only POSITIVE THINKING person in the fadom! hah). And Seph saying those words was pretty we normal humans equivalent of suggesting "OMG LETS SIT DOWN AND MAKE BFF BRACELETTES!" I'm glad that Zack saw what the General really meant, though, and that he took pride in it.

VERY nice work with this story :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It's so sweet and sad at the same time. -
Soyna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
The time before Sephiroth lost himself to maddness, you can see him being this way, as if he is trying to be human, but of course, not quite being able to cross that line...well done.
RinaluffsPokemonboys chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was adorable. It was very sweet and sad. Great job, I almost needed a tissue.
R.Caruso chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
As far as I'm concerned (and actually, I'm probably speaking for the rest of the FFVII fans; well, the ones who love Zack, and have yet to read this fic, that is) Zack is truly a hero. :] I can picture this little scene happening. Brillant little fic you've written. Thank you.
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is absolutely adorable. I love it, you can totally imagine it having happened.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That made me so sad. ;_;

I guess now that Zack dreamed it, it won't be that much of a surprise when it actually happens. D:

Geez, Quiet, I'm so envious of your writing style. It's so much deeper and more emotional and more... complex than mine. ;D Consider yourself... -cough- 'teh smex.' I think that's the term.

This was a really beautiful little fic... *sniffs* I fail at expressing myself here. V.V

Oh, and do you have a new roommate now that you've moved? I'm glad she's letting you use her computer...lol. Even if it is IE. XD