Reviews for A Memory of Strawberries
byzantine satanist chapter 1 . 3/28
I've read this a billion times before but it the fuzziness I feel would always remain. Ugh! This is so beautiful just kill me now
Links6 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ugh! I'm such a sucker for this pair! The end of book 1 totally got me looking up fanfics again and THIS one... it fits in so well with their kind of dynamic. It was beatiful and sweet, a little bittersweet too ;) love it!
negative asshole chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Puke is percy and luke bittttttttchesssssssssssss

ha
percico22501 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aw yay, OTP!
Anywaaaay, it would be FANTASTIC if you could write more of these kinds of things, cause to me, they are THE !
Thanks, and please consider it!
percico22502
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
THE BEST FICTION EVER!
so sweet that there was this GOOD ache in my chest
I didn't want it to end
love this story... Beautiful is the word for it, Absolutely Beautiful
heidi chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
so cute, and so sad, congratulations on the story, I love this couple.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Still one of my favorites. Haunting and beautiful, it should be canon. Have you thought about writing more, maybe in Percy's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Cute but sad I cried 4 a hour
Chrystinna chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
As disappointed as I would be if Percy was gay (because I love him...to death), I must say that this is absoulutley wonderful and sweet and lovely in every way, shape and form. My heart is happy.
Passing-The-Fallen-Star chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
that's so...bittersweet...I love the way you wrote it, the details and descriptions...just beautiful... :)
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AMAZING. I like this pairing but it's pretty rare :( You did a great job with this fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lex here.
Because what so many people seem to everlook is that age difference.
When Luke was 19, and Percy simply 12;
even I dont think Luke would have returned any feelings for a child that Percy very well may have had.
And Im a Perluke fan.
But your right. If Luke has just stayed; and Percy been given the chance to grow out and up; they couldve been.
Its better to have loved and lost; than never to have loved at all. Somehow I think that memory is a curse; but I hope its a blessing.
Hey; that is, if youre still interested in this fandom; would you take a prompt for this couple?
In case you are interested;

Prompt:
- First date. Luke is freaking out. Nico gives him bad (but well-meaning) advice. A garbage dump. Jealousy (from Percy to Luke)
A boombox in the rain.
Kagomefan00 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was the most absolutely cutest LukexPercy I've ever read! Aw Luke is all pedoish! Percy is so innocent and i just want to tie them up and put them in my closet!#Cricket cricket Uh ignore what I just said. But any who this was absolutely cute and brought out my fangirlness!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aww, that was sad.. Very nicely done. :)
Chocolate devil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012