Reviews for The Smart One
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Merlin I love Scorpius. The cheeky and charming one! And the James cameo is great fun too! Great story!
070 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOL! That was wonderful. I love your portrayal of Scorpius. Endearing, arrogant, and cocky. S'how I like my Malfoy men :D
direwolfprincess chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was cute.

But confidant is someone you tell things, most likely secrets to, confident, I think, was the one you were looking for.

A few minor errors that were overshadowed by the scuccess of the story.
Background Music chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
yes... you look absolutely heart broken!

loved it, love your stories :)
GenK chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i love this story. and then forgot the title, so i spent a while searching for it so i could read it again. and it's just so good. i like the build up and how Scorpius has been planning since fourth year. wonderful writing.
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Amazing XD

I loved it!

And i LOL with the "happy dance" of James
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very humorous...
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
poor james "his feet his feet his feet are on fire" *sound lik the roof is on fire*
Linhmm chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very funny xD
princessconsuela1992 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I really do need to start reading more Harry Potter stories. Especially if all of them are as awesome as this one ;D
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Okay, that was tremendously cute. Like massively. I'm smiling a super huge grin right now.

Cause Scorpius' plan was hilarious and really cute, and their conversations had so much chemistry and and and... I just loved it :D
Lucie Longhorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I've got about three words for this: light, sweet and funny. I mean, sure, there's no epic discoveries, soul searching journeys or meaningful conversations that drag on and on but that's not the point of it, is it? If it was meant to be heartwarming and relaxing then it was just that. And I loved it.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
haha. i like it alot! you did a great job!
logic-is-for-losers chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, this is so cute! :) Really great.

10/10

~Colleen
hey.moon.hello.goodbye chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hahahaha this is so funny! Especially the last line, and all of Scorpius's and Rose's conversations.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »