Reviews for The Smart One
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was so sweet. I liked the dialoge and the idea. A total feel good fic!

chewing-gum-addicted
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
this is PURE love. Scorpius was way to amazing to resist, I loved the less studious Rose, and Lily, and the disbelief over James being right. and I loved that last scene with Scorpius and Rose-

“A crush on you. Anyway, my plan was that finally, finally, I would get a higher mark than you. And you would be distraught. Absolutely heartbroken. And then- simply in the interest of making you feel better, I assure you- I would sweep you off your feet and kiss you until you couldn’t even remember your mark.”

Rose stared into his gray eyes. She wasn’t quite sure what to say. Her heart was lodged in her throat and her stomach was churning. She was certain she was dreaming.

“Quite a plan, Scorpius,” she whispered. She couldn’t seem to break eye contact with him. “There’s just one minor flaw.”

“And what’s that?” Scorpius’s voice also dropped to a whisper, a husky, extremely sexy whisper that made Rose’s heart beat fast and her brain spin.

“You never beat me.”

He laughed breathily. “Yes, that’s a problem. And there’s only one solution.”

“And what’s that?”

Scorpius smiled, a beautiful smile, his teeth so bright they almost blinded her. Or they would have, had she been able to tear her eyes away from his.

“You have to kiss me. You know, because I am so distraught.”

“Yes,” she remarked. “You look absolutely heartbroken.”
3547805892627482245 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Absolutely adorable! I loved your Scorpius.

Clyde x
braverybearheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Lol, this is adorable 3
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hehe. i would love to see James's feet on fire. James sounds awesome XD
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was awesome :D So funny and cute and fun, i loved it. thank you!
Dream-Like-State chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww! This is so cute!

I love, love, LOVE it!

hehe.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved this - the interaction between Scorpius and Rose was so cute. I loved the dialogue.
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
heheheh, humorous and cute story :D
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
How cute! I really enjoyed it, especially the part where he told Rose that she had to kiss him. Very unique idea. Looking forward to more from you!
apotterlover chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Such a sweet one shot good job!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7