Reviews for On My Own
WolfDreamer25 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Pretty good story so far. Very believable as far as the characters are concerned. So I'm entertained. Don't remember Sal from the show, I do remember Buck hanging out with a girl on a bike, guess that was her. Anyways keep up the story. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
This story is probably not going to be continuef, but I wish it would be... It is well-written and keeps me hoping for a new chapter!
danigirl chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I really love this story, I have read it several times now and have been hoping that you would get around to adding to it. One thing that I have always thought you should have added was George talking to Matt about Buck moving out, by then end of the show, when Buck chose to become a cop,Matt and Cathy had basically become family to George and Susan. Just a thought, oh and i also think that you need to explaind Sal's scar, was it caused by her father, or did it happen after she ran away?

thanks for the great start.
Reise Talia chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Good and solid writing. Well-rounded characterizations. A little confusing about who is Newcomer and who is not: needs to be more clear, and focused. Keep up the good work and update often.