Reviews for Solstice: Réincarné Aimé Réussir
Efficient Vixen chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Beautiful story although the title did scare me off since I thought it would be in french.
Tanzinite firephoenix chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
o.m.w o.m.w o.m.w i LOVE this. Its beautiful and funny and brilliant. jake and ness makes the perfect most awesome couple ever! And that's including ed and bella.. Love your story and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Lovesess!
Kay Cannon chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
I just want to say how very proud I am of you and how lucky I feel to be able to beta for you. Also, I LOVE when you write JPOV. ILY down to your DNA! PISP for life!
Jellan Baxley chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
My Dear, this Crys to my heart in the Most Fabulous ways! the way these two Love Eachother and knew all Along but Didn't "See" Makes me MELT!

Your Talented in so many ways and I am Lucky enough to call You One of my Best Friends!
rachelcullen77 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
great chapter.

i still can't believe I'm reading a jake fic. lol

I really like hearing from nessie, I feel like people skip over her too much, and I love that you are writng about her!

haha, loved bella's reacton to her 'baby growing up' that made me lol. Keep it up!
rachelcullen77 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
i hope you realize that this is THE ONLY Jake story I am reading. But its okay cos its Jake/Nessie, not Jake/Bella. lol, really good chapter, I'm actually really enjoying it. I still can't believe I LIKE a Jake story. lmao!

But great chap!
rachelcullen77 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
aw, they are so CUTE! It's so sweet to hear how much she loves him, amazing!
rachelcullen77 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
very sweet chapter. I liked the father/son moment, very cute!
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
haha, don't you just love the time when you realize that you love someone? lol, great chap, it makes a really interesting read.
degrassiiloveyou chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
this is a good story!keep writing!~always,jess
Becky03 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love you so much and I'm blown away by ur beautiful talent of writeing! th elove between Jacob and Renesmee is breath taking! I just can not say enough how much I love this story!

When she was showing him the memories, I was near tears it was so beautiful! I loved how she could convey all her feeling through those flashes.

I love you and Miss you my Twi*twinkie!
Kay Cannon chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Tear. The Billy/Jake moment was so precious. I love the recollection of his childhood days w/ his mommy. And the charm was another beautiful thing. Bravo. I'm looking forward to the next ch being posted!

Love ya!
Kay Cannon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
PIP!

I couldn't be prouder of you! This story is so close to my little heart. It's my breath of fresh air.

Love u!
XangelXeyesX chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
great start...im hooked already..lol..