Reviews for Centered on you
narutosonlyfriend chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
this is really good. i hope you update soon because i reallybwant to kno what bellas power is.
chris chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
love it...post more soon plz...:)
Shiver Pixie chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Hey.

I'm really loving this fanfic and I'm begging you to update soon, please I'm begging.

(wow I don't want to sound to desperate) ;)

Thanks for writting.

Sincerely.
Mechconstrictor chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Well, I like the story and the pairing. The switching of Alice and Bella kind of throws me off a bit. But after the 3rd chapter, I kind of got used to it. The only thing that I find distracting is calling Alice "Al". When I see Al, I don't picture Alice. Instead, the name Al brings up pictures of some guy. Sticking with Alice would help with it. If it has to be shortened to anything, then Ali might work. Anyway, hope to see more.
100miles2go chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
please update soon
Teon chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
OMG this is fkin amzazing you have to update and soon
mk04lw07 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I just started reading this today and I'm excited about it!

I was trying to figure out what Bella's power could be and gave up... then I was in the shower (of all places! lol) and it hit me! Well, there are 2 possibilities. 1) She can travel back in time or 2) she can send notes to herself back in time. F. Bella!
annabre94 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
aww. well thats a sad ending to this chapter :(
DarkBella chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Great stuff, update soon
cakeface07 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
I will review.

And I will review saying how amazing this chapter was.

How I did love it but I thought Alice's actions were a little over reacting but then again Bella did save her life so I guess she could do that...

But yeah, great chapter :)

Please update soon!

.Hale
SpiderCJ chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Well... You need to update really soon. The whole little preview that you have for the next chapter is a totally tease! I want.. No I need to know what happens!
minako366 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
aww, this is like dangling a piece of meat in front of a hungry dog TT
MinePlusYoursEqualsHarmony chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
That a certainly a change in events. One moment they are cool and together the next they are getting into a agurment and Bella leaves like she doesn't care,when I really know she does. Whew... lol
Eterno.Dano chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Yes, you are very evil, stop at the best part and still did Alice cry TT

I hate you! *kidding* :P

Update soon!
1ash31 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
loved it cant wait for more